• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. This game has zero replay value.

User Info: devilslain

devilslain
7 months ago#51
izzy168 posted...
BossHawgX posted...
devilslain posted...
OlendraDivine posted...
I can see replaying this game multiple times.

Exploring can detract from the story experience... playing a second time to enjoy an uninterrupted story isn't hard to imagine. Likewise on various difficulties. You don't need to find every collectible on every play through.

Exactly
Sure you can. Good luck with that "uninterrupted" story smart guy.

Haha dude, chill. You're agitated.

Lmao. He's cranky, lil baby needs his bottle and to be burped and put to bed
Groovy

User Info: izzy168

izzy168
7 months ago#52
devilslain posted...
izzy168 posted...
BossHawgX posted...
devilslain posted...
OlendraDivine posted...
I can see replaying this game multiple times.

Exploring can detract from the story experience... playing a second time to enjoy an uninterrupted story isn't hard to imagine. Likewise on various difficulties. You don't need to find every collectible on every play through.

Exactly
Sure you can. Good luck with that "uninterrupted" story smart guy.

Haha dude, chill. You're agitated.

Lmao. He's cranky, lil baby needs his bottle and to be burped and put to bed

Dude, same for you. No need to fuel any flames no longer. Gonna place a haha so I won't sound like Kratos so haha?
(message deleted)

User Info: clarinet1

clarinet1
7 months ago#54
I'd take a NG+ that adds more upgrade levels to gear and increases the enemy level. (Something similar to the Ratchet and Clank series Challenge Mode would be perfect.)
(message deleted)

User Info: progamer2290

progamer2290
7 months ago#56
Toxsa posted...
This game is also much longer with real open world and exploration.

Old games are meant to be beaten in 10~15 hrs and replay if you feel like it, like Devil May Cry.

People would skip most of the story too.

This game isn’t open world. It’s more like Zelda Twilight princess with its world
THE GAME!
3DS FC: 3093-7069-3182 ---- Pokemon Sun IGN: Selene ---- Fire Emblem: Fates Castle Address 06969-68722-79344-17739 ----- Wii U ID: progamer2290

User Info: Kensaimage

Kensaimage
7 months ago#57
Raeng posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
BossHawgX posted...
-snip-

Regular User
User Since: Mar 2016

I agree with him. Game has a lot less replay value since there's so much unskippable drivel that could have easily been made skippable if the game registered that you beat it and now allows a skip button.

Name: Raeng
User ID: 3231449
Member Since October 22nd, 2005 (12 years ago)

Apparently this means that, in your eyes since I have more Karma than you, I am right.

You realize it’s unskipable cuz it’s loading the next sequence, right?

User Info: ccount555

ccount555
7 months ago#58
but but but t-the epic story!

User Info: JGtrance88

JGtrance88
7 months ago#59
CyberSickness posted...
Buy Sea of Thieves.
It's seem you don't like good games.

I like games you actually play. Judging by your suggestion you should take your own advice
"ni no kuni 2 is a better weeb game than crapsona 5"
-SquareJRPGcasual

User Info: Raeng

Raeng
7 months ago#60
Kensaimage posted...
You realize it’s unskipable cuz it’s loading the next sequence, right?

So? Just add a skip button and let it load. It is bound to be faster than sitting through that cutscene or doing that 'slow walking part'. Ninja Gaiden 3 was filled with those types of things too, but on Chapter Challenge Mode all the walky talky, all the cutscenes etc were removed in favor of load times. I don't mind a 10 second load compared to a 2 minute cutscene. Or worse, a 10 minute one.

I'm not talking some witchcraft here. Games have been doing this for decades. How is this game suddenly an exception to logic?
http://www.stingermagazine.com - articles on the action genre's best.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC09UqeY80WzoWMnxRkL4Tkw - challenge runs.
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. This game has zero replay value.
  • Topic Archived