When Atreus says look up there!?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. When Atreus says look up there!?

User Info: progamer2290

progamer2290
5 months ago#1
This has happened twice now in Alfheim and I can’t find what he is talking about and looked and looked I didn’t see anything! What am i missing?
THE GAME!
3DS FC: 3093-7069-3182 ---- Pokemon Sun IGN: Selene ---- Fire Emblem: Fates Castle Address 06969-68722-79344-17739 ----- Wii U ID: progamer2290

User Info: shyguy08

shyguy08
5 months ago#2
just ignore him, most likely he noticed something that you already noticed a long time ago.
Welcome to the family, son.

User Info: progamer2290

progamer2290
5 months ago#3
I was thinking it’s a collectable like the Odin’s eye. I hear a wired sound but it not the bird
THE GAME!
3DS FC: 3093-7069-3182 ---- Pokemon Sun IGN: Selene ---- Fire Emblem: Fates Castle Address 06969-68722-79344-17739 ----- Wii U ID: progamer2290

User Info: DarkkTerr0r

DarkkTerr0r
5 months ago#4
He's just trolling you.

User Info: coneko

coneko
5 months ago#5
When he said that to me i saw him watching a human skeleton hanging from somewhere, i used the ax to destroy it and it felt to the ground, nothing more happened.

User Info: The_Boshtrich

The_Boshtrich
5 months ago#6
If you spend a while looking for the lanterns to unlock the chests he'll start pointing them out
http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/The-Boshtrich.jpg
Like A Bosh!

User Info: 17chris

17chris
5 months ago#7
progamer2290 posted...
This has happened twice now in Alfheim and I can’t find what he is talking about and looked and looked I didn’t see anything! What am i missing?

Usually it's a barrel hanging from the cieling you can throw your axe at to drop it and get money from it. When he says that he is not trolling like someone said there usually is something there.
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. When Atreus says look up there!?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived