The kid isn't annoying at all

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. The kid isn't annoying at all

User Info: Ite

Ite
5 months ago#1
I acually like him.

User Info: GamingGod

GamingGod
5 months ago#2
I do too surprisingly
You want facts? I bring them

User Info: D_Gryphon

D_Gryphon
5 months ago#3
The dynamic between him and Kratos is fantastic.

He's a little smart ass hahaha. Reminds me of my kiddo.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_makswxJyQk1qg4blro1_500.gif

User Info: McGriff67

McGriff67
5 months ago#4
He's more like a modern kid than I thought he would be but I like him a lot. It's very interesting watching a man like Kratos who has known nothing but violence his entire life and has killed thousands of people observe his son deal with killing. You can kind of see Kratos trying to remember what it was like the first time he killed someone for survival. Kratos will kill dozens of living things in a few moments and move on to the next thing probably not remembering any of it and it has to be so foreign to watch his son struggle with all of it.
Jesus changes EVERYTHING.

User Info: D_Gryphon

D_Gryphon
5 months ago#5
I was sold on the kid when I was doing some exploring right at the beginning and he was like "The deer is over here" but I kept going in the opposite direction and he said "orrrrr we can go this way" hahaha
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_makswxJyQk1qg4blro1_500.gif

User Info: goodlyoak

goodlyoak
5 months ago#6
Well that's good to hear. The kid was the only problem i ever had with this new GoW although i still would rather have a solo adventure with just Kratos.

User Info: TheDawnRider

TheDawnRider
5 months ago#7
I just finished playing the first two hours of the game and I also like him. Which is indeed a pleasant surprise! They did a good job with writing him, he feels like a real kid but without coming across as annoying, the relationship with Kratos and his son such as the dialogue is also interesting.

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
5 months ago#8
He drives me nuts and needs to shut the f*** up. You guys are either blind fanboys or REALLY patient with kids.

User Info: Ite

Ite
5 months ago#9
GoIrish80 posted...
He drives me nuts and needs to shut the f*** up. You guys are either blind fanboys or REALLY patient with kids.

I find that hard to believe.

User Info: Nabinator

Nabinator
5 months ago#10
Only edgy preteens hate Atreus. That or people with an emotional imbalance
You have the right to have an opinion, but that doesn't mean your opinion is right
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. The kid isn't annoying at all

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived