• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. How much are you paying for this?

User Info: -Frog-

-Frog-
9 months ago#101
Storm-Shadow posted...
I've been getting lazy too and it is really nice not having to switch discs. I find I play digital ones more. Maybe I'll just do digital. Thanks for your input!

Problem with digital is there is no resale value to them. If I don't plan on replaying the game I can easily sell a disc copy online or to a store for in store credit (even if they f*** you) it's still better then the game collecting dust if I know I won't play it again.
~ Before death claims a man, he is made to bear witness a second time to those memories engraved most deeply upon his heart. ~

User Info: Storm Chamber

Storm Chamber
9 months ago#102
$0

This'll be a day one YouTube watch.
http://i.imgur.com/5sOnXlu.gif
http://i.imgur.com/hsALZ2E.gif

User Info: LionHartZero

LionHartZero
9 months ago#103
OlendraDivine posted...
Raeng posted...
Will buy it used eventually for 15 bucks max.

This.

The whole "twelve-yr-old boy alone in the wilderness with a fifty-yr-old man" has these fanboys drooling, but from what I've seen it doesn't look all that exciting.

Meanwhile, after hanging around the board shortly after its release and seeing comments about how others enjoy it, you’ll be one of the people that secretly picks up a copy in the next couple of days yourself...

...stop the nonsense
BloodBorne: OoK, 29. Me, 1. ...and I'm never coming back again

User Info: Playstation49er

Playstation49er
9 months ago#104
Not planning on paying a cent atm, I'm hoping to get it through Gamefly.

The reviews swayed me to buy it from Best Buy (Gamers Club forever!!!), but I have personal stuff going on. It's not going how I want, and even with savings I can't justify buying it.
PS4 owner. Playing- Jak 3, Far Cry 5, Injustice 2. Want-GoW
49ers 2017 season: 6-10, 4th in NFCW. 5-0 with Jimmy G! Next- With the 9th pick the 49ers select...
  1. Boards
  2. God of War
  3. How much are you paying for this?
  • Topic Archived