• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. State of Decay 2
  3. Can I play this solo? Or is the most of the fun multiplayer?

User Info: Gaming4dummies

Gaming4dummies
5 months ago#1
No one I know in RL has this game (or is interested) and I have been eyeing this.

I never played the first, so reviews saying it’s too much like SoD, are lost on me as this will all be brand new.

Will I have fun playing this by myself?
Or do I need to group up with randoms to get through this?
Will it become unmanageable by myself?
"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

User Info: midnyghtsson265

midnyghtsson265
5 months ago#2
Absolutely fun and enjoyable solo. If you ever feel you need coop help, they have a flare feature where you can request a random player to help you. But you never actually need coop.
Currently playing: GTA: Online, Ghost Recon Wildlands, PUBG, State of Decay 2, Subnautica.

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
5 months ago#3
Why not just ask here?

The people on this board seem like good people.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

Gaming4dummies
5 months ago#4
agentspoon posted...
Why not just ask here?

The people on this board seem like good people.

Well... I don’t even know if I was necessarily *looking* for people to play with to be honest.
Really more interested in whether this is a fun solo experience.

User Info: grenian

grenian
5 months ago#5
I tend to not like to play multiplayer games. It saddens me that the craze these days seems to be with MOBAs and MMOs. Very few companies even care if they do single player correctly. UL has done a pretty good job with that. By ignoring any type of 'versus' mode and making multiplayer co-op only it's put the focus on the game itself. There's nothing you can do in multiplayer that you can't do in single player. The game is fun in single player, the only reason to do co-op really is if you want some companionship while you go out zombie bashing.

Gaming4dummies
5 months ago#6
Bought it!

User Info: MaGicBushe

MaGicBushe
5 months ago#7
Gaming4dummies posted...
Bought it!

Hope you enjoy it. I've had many fun hours in sp.

User Info: Samiam888

Samiam888
5 months ago#8
Enjoy! I certainly do.

User Info: BigLongDowner

BigLongDowner
5 months ago#9
Enjoy! I have about 40 plus hours in so far with maybe an hour or two total in co-op.
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3

User Info: grenian

grenian
5 months ago#10
Hope you enjoy it mate. SOD has always been fun for me because I like managing the community as much as splattering zombie brains.
  1. Boards
  2. State of Decay 2
  3. Can I play this solo? Or is the most of the fun multiplayer?
  • Topic Archived