• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. State of Decay 2
  3. Pre order question

User Info: Pig143

Pig143
9 months ago#1
if i pre order digital from Gamestop do i get 2 codes or one?

i already have a different bonus and was wondering if i could give the other copy away while keeping the pre order bonus for myself
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

User Info: shads3055

shads3055
9 months ago#2
I’m not sure but if your going to pre order digital from GameStop might as well just get a 50 dollar Xbox money card and buy it digital on the ms store. Unless GameStop is giving you something else ms store doesn’t have.

User Info: UrbanMessiah

UrbanMessiah
9 months ago#3
shads3055 posted...
I’m not sure but if your going to pre order digital from GameStop might as well just get a 50 dollar Xbox money card and buy it digital on the ms store. Unless GameStop is giving you something else ms store doesn’t have.

Apparently you get a weapon, vehicle and some other stuff...basically something like the pre-order bonus already offered.

"Pre-order State of Decay 2 now to get the exclusive SHTF Pack. Includes the Zedpiercer melee weapon, an exclusive vehicle and an assortment of necessary survival supplies and abilities

Once a mere firefighting tool, the Zedpiercer has found a new life with a single purpose: Kill all zombies. Combine that with the Brogan Rapscallion hatchback with a custom paint job and you're set to face the worst. A crate of survival supplies is also included to help jump start your base and community.

Hmm...think I'll stick to that sweet Best Buy 20% discount.
"Friendship ain't about trust...it's about nunchucks!"

User Info: KaiserGoliath

KaiserGoliath
9 months ago#4
Each place you can pre order from comes with a different weapon and vehicle, just check undeadlabs site to see

Pig143
9 months ago#5
KaiserGoliath posted...
Each place you can pre order from comes with a different weapon and vehicle, just check undeadlabs site to see

i already know that, but they don't tell you if the pre order bonus code is separate from the digital game download code

This way i can gift the code for the game to my friends while keeping the pre order bonuses for myself
Hackers win at games but they still lose at life, i used to hate them but then i realized they have to cheat so now i just feel sorry for them.

User Info: ddwilliams

ddwilliams
9 months ago#6
KaiserGoliath posted...

Which retail offer the best pre order items?

Pig143
9 months ago#7
ddwilliams posted...
Which retail offer the best pre order items?

https://undeadlabs.com/news/
Amazon: Survivor’s Pack
Vehicle: Vagabond 4-wheeler (Gambler paint job)

Survival Supplies: Zed-Swatter (Blunt):

Rucksacks of building materials and medication
Skill Book: Medicine
Facility Mod: Pill Press
2x 6-slot Backpack
2x First Aid Kit
3x Potent Painkillers

Best Buy: Survival Pack
Vehicle: Miragra sedan (Flaming Demon Skull paint job)

Survival Supplies: Skullsplitter (Blade)

Rucksacks of building materials and food
Skill Book: Utilities
Facility Mod: Mini Fridge
2x 6-slot Backpack
3x Energy Drinks
6x C4

GameStop: SHTF Pack
Vehicle: Brogan Rapscallion hatchback (Pizza Cat paint job)

Survival Supplies: Zeddpiercer (Blunt)

Rucksacks of building materials and ammo.

Skill Book: Computers
Facility Mod: Game Console
2x 6-slot Backpack
3x Energy Drinks
6x Improvised Explosives

GAME (UK): Apocalyptic Pack
Vehicle: Pilato SUV (Kraken paint job)

Survival Supplies: Titan Bat (Blunt)

2 Rucksacks of building materials
Skill Book: Craftsmanship
Facility Mod: Power Tools
2x 6-slot Backpack
3x Grenades
6x Molotovs

Xbox/ Microsoft Store: Prepper’s Pack
Vehicle: Rhames V truck (Tiger Claw paint job)

Survival Supplies: Grasscutter (Blade)

Rucksacks of building materials and food

Skill Book: Gardening
Facility Mod: Garden Tools
2x 6-slot Backpack
5x Boxes of Seeds
6x Molotovs

Decide for yourself

User Info: UrbanMessiah

UrbanMessiah
9 months ago#8
I'm getting it from Best Buy and my Facility Mod is...a mini fridge? Huh?!?

And damn UL for doing the "different stores, different pre-order bonuses" thing.
"Friendship ain't about trust...it's about nunchucks!"

User Info: sirgreenday

sirgreenday
9 months ago#9
UrbanMessiah posted...
shads3055 posted...

Apparently you get a weapon, vehicle and some other stuff...basically something like the pre-order bonus already offered.

"Pre-order State of Decay 2 now to get the exclusive SHTF Pack. Includes the Zedpiercer melee weapon, an exclusive vehicle and an assortment of necessary survival supplies and abilities

Once a mere firefighting tool, the Zedpiercer has found a new life with a single purpose: Kill all zombies. Combine that with the Brogan Rapscallion hatchback with a custom paint job and you're set to face the worst. A crate of survival supplies is also included to help jump start your base and community.

Lol.

Yeah, and you have to drive to the store, pick it up, drive back, install it.

Then around 1am you get to play.

Great decision.

I'll still take my free copy I get for subscribing to game pass and play at midnight.

That is if I can tear myself away from playing my free copy of Sea Of Thieves.

But enjoy your drive.

This isn't the 90's.

Theres this new thing called digital. You should try it.
GT: Sir Green Day
PSN: sir green day

User Info: slipknirvana

slipknirvana
9 months ago#10
sirgreenday posted...
UrbanMessiah posted...
shads3055 posted...

Lol.

Yeah, and you have to drive to the store, pick it up, drive back, install it.

Then around 1am you get to play.

Great decision.

I'll still take my free copy I get for subscribing to game pass and play at midnight.

That is if I can tear myself away from playing my free copy of Sea Of Thieves.

But enjoy your drive.

This isn't the 90's.

Theres this new thing called digital. You should try it.

I don't think Gamepass offers pre-load, also you still have to buy the season pass.
  1. Boards
  2. State of Decay 2
  3. Pre order question
  • Topic Archived