• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. EVERSPACE
  3. Anyone else playing this?

User Info: Gimmickss

Gimmickss
1 year ago#1
Topic

User Info: rstewart00

rstewart00
1 year ago#2
a little, not very good at space games but at least this one does small segments making it more managable, i usually get blown to pieces by the enemies since they move around so much better and i have trouble trying to fly and shoot at the same time so i stay stationary and hope for the best, since u make very little money and i die so often, stopped playing and moved on for now, did notice an 8 gig update today so might check back in the future but long grinders like this require commitment

User Info: Gimmickss

Gimmickss
1 year ago#3
Yeah just tried to get on and this update is downloading. Cant seem to find any notes about it yet.

But yeah in the beginning your gonna get torn to shreds. Every little bit you make for upgrades makes you slightly more powerful. You will have good runs i had a 16k and 18k run. Also you will come across very powerful enhancments that change the tide greatly. I love the game so far can stop playing it and love the difficulty.
  1. Boards
  2. EVERSPACE
  3. Anyone else playing this?
  • Topic Archived