• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. EVERSPACE
  3. Full release is solid

User Info: DeadMoon

DeadMoon
1 year ago#1
I haven't touched this in months. Nitced the icon changed and reinstalled. The graphics are still great, combat has some real depth and lootsble upgrades is cool. The added single player content is interesting. All in all I'm having more fun with this than that s***ty no mans sky.

User Info: UltraKev9

UltraKev9
1 year ago#2
Stopped playing at 0.7 because I heard there would be a reset. Guess they decided against it and gave us a choice but I ended up resetting anyway.

Now with the story elements and fixing many of the framerate issues this is turning out to be quite fun. Already to sector 5 in four runs. Suppose that's the problem with having lots of knowledge before there release.

I'd like to see some information compiled like good ways to farm, etc.

Edit: Can we please remove solar storms? They're annoying enough alone but with the cloaking snipers it's nearly impossible.

User Info: DeadMoon

DeadMoon
1 year ago#3
I don't mind the solar storms. Definitely need a better way to farm. I've made it as far as sector 4.

User Info: Gimmickss

Gimmickss
1 year ago#4
Loving this game so far. A mix between dark souls and space cowboy online/Ace online.
  1. Boards
  2. EVERSPACE
  3. Full release is solid
  • Topic Archived