• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. EVERSPACE
  3. Full version live in 2 days

User Info: neovector

neovector
2 years ago#1
What do you think will change if anything? Will there be more storyline will the different call TB smoothere to ramp up or will it still be pushed to 11 on the second jump where you can't possibly win no matter what you do which is what got me to stop playing the game preview and not purchase it
Gamertag:knighthawk3759, Xbox Community Ambassador
"sometimes people are just Bad Code" - Root

neovector
1 year ago#2
Okay update full version is now live and I didn't really know what I was going into when I posted my last post this is basically Dark Souls in a spaceship. You have to die you can't possibly Advance the story or get better weapons unless you constantly die and restart just like in Dark Souls this game is actually serious fun and I would recommend anybody with 30 bucks in their pocket go ahead and give it a try because it's awesome

User Info: 305michael305

305michael305
1 year ago#3
I had it since preview I play from time to time. Going to play tons more over the next year or so it's fun and looks amazing and has so much to unlock. So much more fun then elite dangerous

neovector
1 year ago#4
agreed, so much easier to get into and play. without having to deal with the learning curve of elite

User Info: Eremyndil

Eremyndil
1 year ago#5
Does the game have more than one control scheme?
(S.W./BioWare) "we, BioWare, don't owe you a patch"
(M./WBros) "working hard on...DLC and there currently are no plans for...another patch"

neovector
1 year ago#6
Eremyndil posted...

yes and more customization is coming. just play the trial and see!

User Info: Eremyndil

Eremyndil
1 year ago#7
neovector posted...
Eremyndil posted...

yes and more customization is coming. just play the trial and see!

Where did you read that more customization is coming? There is no trial in the Xbox Store; not where the game is nor in the Demos.

I saw that to Roll you must push the RS and move it left or right. Same thing with LS being used for boost. I saw a video that showed control schemes A and B enough that I could pause it and see them.

This is the sort of thing that will hurt my thumb after five minutes of doing that. Not so fun fact: playing a lot of CoD 4's multiplayer on Xbox 360 is what started the damage because of the constant sprint command, and it's a big part of the reason I quit CoD permanently after WaW or MW2 (cant remember which released last) even though I liked them.
(S.W./BioWare) "we, BioWare, don't owe you a patch"
(M./WBros) "working hard on...DLC and there currently are no plans for...another patch"
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. EVERSPACE
  3. Full version live in 2 days
  • Topic Archived