• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: TsunamiBlue

TsunamiBlue
4 weeks ago#1
Okay I have asked this before but I think I have a better idea of how to put into words what I’m trying to achieve with mods.

1 Have all dragon shouts unglitched with no over lapping clones.

2 Try to find a fix for that blasted glitch where when I smith the red hot iron bar doesn’t magically stick to my shield arm.

3 Try to find a mod to keep shelves tidy like I’m the thieves guild for instance where all the mission treasures go like the eye of the falmer. I despise coming home to my house and all my delicately placed items are just strewn all around.

4 I don’t know why but I’ve noticed when I get a lot of the shouts unlocked and hot keyed Fus ro dah always gets a 1 by it. My autistic nature is triggered by this.

I know that’s a lot but I’m really role playing as the Dragonborn and I just want all the shouts learned with no duplicates. I was told about word walls relocated and power/shout eraser so it sound like that taken care off.

I despise that stupid smithing animation glitch but I’ve put up with it for this long so it’s not the biggest deal.

I have looked online for some type of mod that would just lock items in place on shelves, tables and display cases but no such luck.

Any and all help will be appreciated.

User Info: Spacefrisian

Spacefrisian
4 weeks ago#2
Try word walls relocated, fixed my cloned shouts problem

Havent seen 2,3 and 4 happen, stuff tends to stick where it should stick in my game, so dunno. (only flying thing i had was a platter launching upon entry in the Bards college on the 360)
Shema Yggdrasil, Odinai elohenu Odinai ehda....Master of IKEA
(edited 4 weeks ago)

User Info: Sephirothe

Sephirothe
4 weeks ago#3
3: Not a mod, but check out this topic:
https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/61718366

Has some tricks to solve at least a few of the issues you’re having
"It would imply the regeneration of mankind, if they were to become elevated enough to truly worship sticks and stones" - Henry David Thoreau
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A