• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  3. Omfg. The female custom followers SUCK

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
3 weeks ago#1
Ok so we have that totally unfunny Sofia chick. All she ever does is be gross and make stupid jokes in her ESL sounding voice. If I could uninstall her, I would, but she's already tainted my save game so f*** it.

Them we have Livia. OMG she needs to SHUT THE HELL UP. If she says the same exact line over and over again I'm about to just kill her and call it a day. Not to mention her body freaks me out, she's built like a damn toothpick.

Auri is ok...besides from her weird face. But if you take her to Dragonsreach...RIP. She will SCREAM HER HEAD OFF so loud she will literally make your ears hurt and wake the neighbors.

Why can't mod makers make a female follower mod for Skyrim that's not cringe and hornyposting? I've been playing with some on FO4 and they're realistic, not annoying and well voice acted.
Playing: ESO, Resident Evil Resistance, Nioh 2
*insert Skyrim joke here*
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: CannondaleBob

CannondaleBob
3 weeks ago#2
Sofia is so annoying. She talks over every NPC. Once in awhile I actually wanna hear what they have to say. I keep her on my load order because I can summon her and she doesnt count as another follower. Now I use a different follower and if I have a tough battle and want a little help I will summon her. I also hate when a follower blocks you in so sometimes I solo and then summon her for big fights.

User Info: Red_Baron07

Red_Baron07
3 weeks ago#3
ALL followers suck.
Complacency kills. Get off your ass, get the job done and quit complaining. Do PT. Nuff said.

User Info: PeglLegJoe428

PeglLegJoe428
3 weeks ago#4
Inigo is cool...bit big but cool.
---All Hail gandob "KotOR = most game ever"---
GT: pegleg

User Info: Foreman22

Foreman22
3 weeks ago#5
Serana forever.
Liberalism is govern by emotion rather than thought.

User Info: simonbelmont2

simonbelmont2
3 weeks ago#6
Caesia is cool.
Straight up sewaside

User Info: MertensCW

MertensCW
3 weeks ago#7
Get Lucien Flavius.
The best Skyrim bro that ever Bro-ed.
You can take him along and toughen him up and his comments are magnificent.

For what it's worth even though i can love and Hate Sofia, Lucien is just awesome from start to finish.
Few Favorites- Ninja gaiden 1-2, Colony Wars 1-3,Xenogears,MarioKart,Lunar 2 GTA:SA,S&K,FF6-7,Zanac,S.Metroid,SMB2,NFL2K5,Halo 2, NG2,Vanquish,Witcher 2.

User Info: Bellethor

Bellethor
3 weeks ago#8
MertensCW posted...
Get Lucien Flavius.
The best Skyrim bro that ever Bro-ed.
You can take him along and toughen him up and his comments are magnificent.

For what it's worth even though i can love and Hate Sofia, Lucien is just awesome from start to finish.
Lucien is great, but I'd like just one half decent female follower
Playing: ESO, Resident Evil Resistance, Nioh 2, P5R, Pkmn Sword
*insert Skyrim joke here*

User Info: agentspoon

agentspoon
1 week ago#9
Modded female Followers are like targetting ads for the Skyrim playerbase. They are only a reflection of what the playerbase is and wants.
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!

User Info: RavensRules69

RavensRules69
6 days ago#10
Only follower I've ever added and actually kept is, of course, everyone's favorite blue Khajiit, Inigo.

I don't really use followers enough to justify having more than one custom follower, and Inigo is by far the most in-depth and most interesting of all the male ones. All the female ones I've seen, including Sofia which is the only one I ever actually downloaded, seem to be more "lookit, boobies!" than "here's a well-written character with a lot of depth".

Maybe if MAs would put up screenshots that don't all focus on gargantuan chesticles, I might be bothered to try them out. Or at least read the description.

But yeah, Inigo's my bestie. And I like the way the MA doesn't immediately force a quest into your journal when you install him (something that annoys me no end with a lot of mods and vanilla quests alike). He's just.......there. In the world. And you can manipulate your own reason for running into him.

Not changing this sig until Disney gives us back the Star Wars EU
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  3. Omfg. The female custom followers SUCK
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A