• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  3. Project AHO + Blackreach railroad

User Info: Nepharen

Nepharen
1 week ago#1
Noticed these two edit several of the same areas. Anyone know if they are compatible with each other?

User Info: masterpug53

masterpug53
1 week ago#2
They worked fine together when I played AHO, I couldn't find any overlapping edits at any of the sites.
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.

User Info: Nepharen

Nepharen
1 week ago#3
masterpug53 posted...
They worked fine together when I played AHO, I couldn't find any overlapping edits at any of the sites.
Awesome, thank you very much. I remembered them sharing some edits near avanchnzel. I didn’t think they overlapped but wasn’t certain if they’d cause issues. Also wasn’t sure if there were any other locations they shared. But it seemed like a good way to make aho a little more versatile in traveling skyrim.

Now if i can just figure out a way to make traveling from lull-mor to the rest of skyrim a little more convenient lol

User Info: masterpug53

masterpug53
6 days ago#4
No problem - I owe you a few for inspiring me to start using cloned NPCs as corpse thralls instead of the originals - clones accept 'low tier' anti-despawning anchors like Bounties, so now I have unlimited anchors again in SSE :D

The various dwemer site edited by both mods butt right up against each other yet still work fine, so I have to assume that HaemProjects took Blackreach Railroad into account when they designed AHO.
Simple questions deserve long-winded answers that no one will bother to read.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  3. Project AHO + Blackreach railroad
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Answers