• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: MogwaiFS

MogwaiFS
1 week ago#1
I am very, very late to this party. I understand.

I just recently bought the SE and I’m getting into mods. Is there no way for a new user to download the Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition patch anymore? Did some kind of political nonsense happen with Bethesda?

Aside from the why, if I can’t download it via Xbox One how do I use all the mods that require it?
There is nothing "hardcore" about playing with a toy. Nothing. You're not hardcore. Stop.

User Info: TJMW2007

TJMW2007
1 week ago#2
You can still download it on Xbox One. It's under the "Most Popular" Category.

Or go login on bethesda and add it to favorites, then it'll show up on your mods list ready to install.

USSEP:
https://bethesda.net/en/mods/skyrim/mod-detail/2947804
Gamertag and Youtube: TJMW2007
Operation Could Not Be Completed Fix: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPc8S0H2FmI

User Info: Spacefrisian

Spacefrisian
1 week ago#3
It should be on most popular, close to Alternate start. (you want that and color patch remover anyway)
Sanctus Dominus Infernus ad Astra
Regus Kobalus....cast unholy fire
(edited 1 week ago)

MogwaiFS
6 days ago#4
I found it by favoriting it on my PC. It then showed up under my favorites on XB1.

It was not showing up when I searched. I assumed it was taken down.
There is nothing "hardcore" about playing with a toy. Nothing. You're not hardcore. Stop.

User Info: gtomanga

gtomanga
6 days ago#5
nope its still there,

its just the site buggy convoluted structure & forums.
Ys,megaman,harvest moon,sly cooper,rune factory,shin megami tensei,growlanser,superman,bomberman,shump,sonic,megaman fan
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Spacefrisian

Spacefrisian
6 days ago#6
Nah its one of the easier to find mods, try finding Artmoors Ivarstead by only using "Ivarstead" as a search term.
Sanctus Dominus Infernus ad Astra
Regus Kobalus....cast unholy fire
(edited 6 days ago)

User Info: Foreman22

Foreman22
6 days ago#7
Pro trip. It isn’t worth it period. It’s causes more problems than what it supposedly fixed. Skip it. It isn’t worth the hassle.
Frjalslyndisminn laoar ao peim sem hallast ao tilfinningum i stao greindar.

MogwaiFS
6 days ago#8
So now I’m trying to download a different mod (blended roads) and I’m getting a message saying “not enough free memory to download this mod”?

I have like 95 gb free on my HD. This mod is like 80mb. Anyone know what this is about?

User Info: PaleLich

PaleLich
5 days ago#9
MogwaiFS posted...
So now I’m trying to download a different mod (blended roads) and I’m getting a message saying “not enough free memory to download this mod”?

I have like 95 gb free on my HD. This mod is like 80mb. Anyone know what this is about?

Well first, have you checked your mod list? And your System memory should show you got 5gigs reserved for mods. That's the limit on consoles, damn thing's too weak to run the number mods some PCs can run. Also another tip, if you go past 100 mods, your game will get.....buggy. And there's a 150 mod limit on Xboxone too, so always take that into account.

User Info: talladegabrad

talladegabrad
5 days ago#10
You have encountered a ghost!

Do the research on "ghost space" and you'll see what's haunting you!
  • Post New Message