• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Fairycancel

Fairycancel
3 weeks ago#1
I tried to give him a somewhat just but imposing apperance as he is a cleric/time mage(Alteration, Ilussion, Alteration and Enchanting being his main schools). He is a Breton and the name is Raziel:
https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/8/2/AAZWlZAAAOG2.jpg https://gamefaqs1.cbsistatic.com/user_image/7/7/9/AAZWlZAAAOGz.jpg
MHGen Ign: Soleil, Mordecai
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
3 weeks ago#2
He's a Breton, imposing not a thing they pull off well at all. Unless jacked up like a Briarheart on steroids.................... just one pickpocket away ..........................nevermind about that actually lol.

That said does look like a much higher level mage unlike the riff-raff that the college has for students. Not sure how you would do the college questline if at all of course but at least it would kind of explain being Archmage after a week at the college.

Whether you look imposing initially or not enchanting will capability will soon make that so regardless for any that think Milk Drinker is a better title. :)
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

Fairycancel
3 weeks ago#3
Olld-Onne posted...
He's a Breton, imposing not a thing they pull off well at all. Unless jacked up like a Briarheart on steroids.................... just one pickpocket away ..........................nevermind about that actually lol.

That said does look like a much higher level mage unlike the riff-raff that the college has for students. Not sure how you would do the college questline if at all of course but at least it would kind of explain being Archmage after a week at the college.

Whether you look imposing initially or not enchanting will capability will soon make that so regardless for any that think Milk Drinker is a better title. :)
Appeared right on the college lol. First thing I did was try and get as much cost reduction as possible for restoration and some poison spells xD.
Like to often use: Bow(Drilltusk/Teo Adept), DB(FMDX=Aerial), LS(Guild/Striker), GS(Aerial from time to time)

Olld-Onne
3 weeks ago#4
Fairycancel posted...
Appeared right on the college lol. First thing I did was try and get as much cost reduction as possible for restoration and some poison spells xD.
Colette must have had a massive grin afterwards. For someone clearly versed in arcane arts to bypass most of the other staff and head to her first must have been empowering considering how she and Restoration is treated usually lol.

I also just get the spells from there if playing a adept mage character. If they join it's because they have to do that formality to progress.

Poison stacking tends to be lethal to any NPC that likes to heal themselves as it keeps them in the downstate. Basically your Cleric will be a massive bane to mage type characters. They will not get to run around and heal all day like they can with some melee builds. But that's why they are mages and your Cleric knows how to deal with them more efficiently. :)
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Fairycancel
3 weeks ago#5
Oh yeah, when she went on her rant I was like, I only care about you love xD.

Only bad part of poison spells is they can't break ward spells but they do a s*** ton of damage. With that said, poison touch spells and ward completely obliterate mages if you get in close and can keep it going. Right now I just need a bend metal(machines) spell from alteration and sun (undead) spells to be able to fight any enemy.

Hopefully atronachs don't resist poison or I may have to get some perks on that perks tree too lol
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: ShadowbladerX15

ShadowbladerX15
3 weeks ago#6
Fairycancel posted...
Hopefully atronachs don't resist poison or I may have to get some perks on that perks tree too lol
Enemies immune to poison: Draugr, Vampire, Dwarven Automatons

just curious, what do you mean by bend metal spell?
The balance between hope and despair is always at zero. One has to be cursed to balance out another's happiness. - Sayaka Miki
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Fairycancel
3 weeks ago#7
ShadowbladerX15 posted...
Enemies immune to poison: Draugr, Vampire, Dwarven Automatons
Perfect then xD. Just need to find those other two types of spells then and golden.

Atleast I'm almost there for the dawnguard quest so that I can get sun damage under my belt :3
(edited 3 weeks ago)

User Info: ShadowbladerX15

ShadowbladerX15
3 weeks ago#8
Fairycancel posted...
Atleast I'm almost there for the dawnguard quest so that I can get sun damage under my belt :3
It might be better to use Dawnguard Rune Axe.
The balance between hope and despair is always at zero. One has to be cursed to balance out another's happiness. - Sayaka Miki

Olld-Onne
3 weeks ago#9
It depends. A Cleric with a two handed weapon may not be to taste for the build TC wants. They tend to use a mace in one hand and a spell in the other traditionally and the Dawnguard Rune Hammer also raises Destruction skill which I think is not part of the build anyway.
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Fairycancel
3 weeks ago#10
ShadowbladerX15 posted...
It might be better to use Dawnguard Rune Axe.
I'm using mods so the spells are good. Sun spells are totally worth the perk points as far as undead are concerned xD
(edited 3 weeks ago)
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A