• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  3. Who do you think has the best afterlife?

User Info: Ritalinfiend

Ritalinfiend
3 weeks ago#1
I’m going to say the lycanthropes. They don’t get recycled in the dream sleeve and The Hunting Grounds aren’t racially segregated.
"Candy. Tastes like chicken, if chicken was a candy."

User Info: afrodude77

afrodude77
3 weeks ago#2
Khajjit afterlife well if you're a good cat but even the bad cats will be redeemed one day
WAR EAGLE
---

User Info: ShadowbladerX15

ShadowbladerX15
3 weeks ago#3
The ones that does not have an afterlife.
The balance between hope and despair is always at zero. One has to be cursed to balance out another's happiness. - Sayaka Miki

User Info: BigBrandonc77

BigBrandonc77
3 weeks ago#4
I only know alittle about the afterlifes of Elder Scrolls from my gameplay but I think nords have it the best. Drinking and telling stories with friends and legendary warriors forever sounds nice..

Ritalinfiend
3 weeks ago#5
BigBrandonc77 posted...
I only know alittle about the afterlifes of Elder Scrolls from my gameplay but I think nords have it the best. Drinking and telling stories with friends and legendary warriors forever sounds nice..

People get annoying when they are drunk. I think it would get old after a while. Plus only Nords there. I’d prefer lots of different types of people to hang out with.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
3 weeks ago#6
Ritalinfiend posted...
I’m going to say the lycanthropes. They don’t get recycled in the dream sleeve and The Hunting Grounds aren’t racially segregated.

No deadric realm is a good place to end up regardless in death. You think your the hunter all the time lol.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

Ritalinfiend
3 weeks ago#7
Olld-Onne posted...
Ritalinfiend posted...

No deadric realm is a good place to end up regardless in death. You think your the hunter all the time lol.

Well I’m thinking it’s like a game where you switch sides as hunter and prey, and just respawn when you die. It’s not ideal but I think all the afterlives kind of suck in this world.

User Info: Olld-Onne

Olld-Onne
3 weeks ago#8
Ritalinfiend posted...
Olld-Onne posted...
Ritalinfiend posted...

Well I’m thinking it’s like a game where you switch sides as hunter and prey, and just respawn when you die. It’s not ideal but I think all the afterlives kind of suck in this world.

They all kind of do. But Deadric ones are always worse than the others. You think it's all about hunting and getting hunted. Sure maybe that's what YOUR told. But your simply another piece of Aedra power that the Deadric Prince Hircine covets for himself in the end and nothing more.

The spheres are just a way for each Prince to trap certain mortals that think they belong there due to their inherent nature and emotional baggage the Dedra do not share or are even concerned about. Your all prey once your dealt with a Deadric Prince and become their toy regardless which one it is. The growth of a Deadric Princes sphere, power and thus influence in Tamriel is always the Alpha and Omega reason your duped into their service no matter what is said to the contrary.
you haven't set a signature for the message boards yet!

Ritalinfiend
3 weeks ago#9
Olld-Onne posted...
Ritalinfiend posted...
Olld-Onne posted...
Ritalinfiend posted...

They all kind of do. But Deadric ones are always worse than the others. You think it's all about hunting and getting hunted. Sure maybe that's what YOUR told. But your simply another piece of Aedra power that the Deadric Prince Hircine covets for himself in the end and nothing more.

The spheres are just a way for each Prince to trap certain mortals that think they belong there due to their inherent nature and emotional baggage the Dedra do not share or are even concerned about. Your all prey once your dealt with a Deadric Prince and become their toy regardless which one it is. The growth of a Deadric Princes sphere, power and thus influence in Tamriel is always the Alpha and Omega reason your duped into their service no matter what is said to the contrary.

Damn dude. Well written reply there!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  3. Who do you think has the best afterlife?
  • Post New Message