• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them

User Info: jkilla777

jkilla777
3 months ago#1
Like the topic says, Unholy Vigil, a quest that corresponds with a creation from the CC, is broken halfway thru it. It starts you off at the Hall of Vigilants, then you have to solve the murder of a vigilant, and the disappearance of some of his comrades. This takes you to Dawnstar to investigate 3 NPCs involved in the quest, and you have to follow them at night without being detected to a cult of Daedra worshippers to progress futher, and this is where it gets broken. When I try to follow them, they'll reach certain spots and just stop moving, and won't ever move again until morning comes around
Doesn't matter. Their numbers mean nothing. By opposing me... They are marching to their own slaughter!

User Info: aenimis

aenimis
3 months ago#2
I had the same issue. Found the cult though, they're in the mines
[Moderated] because song lyrics offend idiots.

User Info: jkilla777

jkilla777
3 months ago#3
aenimis posted...
I had the same issue. Found the cult though, they're in the mines

Thank you, I kinda assumed that's where it was based on the fact that the guy with the evidence on him kept trying to go there. Finding that hidden button was a bit annoying tho
Doesn't matter. Their numbers mean nothing. By opposing me... They are marching to their own slaughter!

User Info: aenimis

aenimis
3 months ago#4
f*** yes it was. Sunder and wraithguard also needs a patch. But considering there are unofficial patches for all other CC content, I'm sure one is already in the works.
[Moderated] because song lyrics offend idiots.

User Info: EpicMickeyDrew

EpicMickeyDrew
3 months ago#5
Kill the guy and there's a note on him
Just how, pray tell, does your dick "take life"? How could a dick take a life? - XciteMe
  • Topic Archived