• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  3. Here's an overview of the latest round of CC stuff

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
3 months ago#1
https://bethesda.net/community/topic/260376/creation-club-sneak-peek-skyrim

Civil War Champions (600 CC Bucks) - unique outfits based on the Legion and Stormcloaks, gotten through a duel
Sunder and Wraithguard (500 CC Bucks) - a Dwemer war hammer and gauntlet combo from Morrowind, this was shown before CC launched
Vigilants of Stendarr Enforcers (600 CC Bucks) - a set of several armors that appear to variations on the Steel design
Elite Crossbows (400 CC Bucks) - this adds an Elven Crossbow and an Ebony Crossbow, dunno if you can craft bolts...
Saturalia (300 CC Bucks) - a 'Christmas' pack, features a variant of the Fine Clothes and a ridable reindeer mount(known glitch: the reindeer may be as silent as the wolves that Bethesda never fixed from the release of Dawnguard)
Four Seasons (1,200 CC Bucks) - a Dwemer dungeon collaboration between the usual CC modders, features a mechanical Dwemer mount, a Crown, and a quest perk(known glitch: like the reindeer the mount may be silent)

@HentaiMan - Here you go. :P
When someone gets around to showing any of this in a video I'll put some links to that as well.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  3. Here's an overview of the latest round of CC stuff
  • Topic Archived