Wanted to clarify: which patch fixes the organim infinium exploit?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  3. Wanted to clarify: which patch fixes the organim infinium exploit?

User Info: yoyoyo333

yoyoyo333
7 months ago#1
I can't get clear info from a couple of google searches as to which ps4 patch fixes the exploit?
(message deleted)

User Info: Nepharen

Nepharen
7 months ago#3
Patch 1.9.29.0.8 removes the oghma infinium/bookcase glitch.
This is also lovingly called the legendary patch as it introduced the system to make a skill legendary.

This patch should already be included into the base ps4 game so you already have it. Pretty sure the only version that didn't come with this patch would be the initial 2011 release of the game on 360, ps3, and pc

User Info: yoyoyo333

yoyoyo333
7 months ago#4
Nepharen posted...
Patch 1.9.29.0.8 removes the oghma infinium/bookcase glitch.
This is also lovingly called the legendary patch as it introduced the system to make a skill legendary.

This patch should already be included into the base ps4 game so you already have it. Pretty sure the only version that didn't come with this patch would be the initial 2011 release of the game on 360, ps3, and pc

I feel like i've done the glitch on my ps4 version at one point, in the past, but maybe it's just been so long i've forgotten, haha, thanks guys
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  3. Wanted to clarify: which patch fixes the organim infinium exploit?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived