is the Largashbur side quest lost to my battlemage?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  3. is the Largashbur side quest lost to my battlemage?

User Info: Starbase503

Starbase503
1 year ago#1
Got waylaid by one of those amazing couriers, who can find you wherever you are. This time, I was crawling from the lake after retrieving that stupid quill for Maven Black Heart, when he gave me a letter of inheritance because Ugor had died.

I don't remember even MEETING this orc and had to look it up to see that she is the one who triggers the side quest at the Largarshbur stronghold. I don't know how she died, since I have never been to that stronghold, and I am curious how she COULD die, if she is the key NPC that starts that Cursed Tribe quest.

User Info: OlendraDivine

OlendraDivine
1 year ago#2
Ugor is only needed to open the gate. There are other ways in, tho.

You can lure a bear or giant to the gate (the orcs will open the gates to help you)

You can hop up a nearby mountain (then hop into camp)

You can become bloodkin to the orcs (the gates will be unlocked)

You might be able to use bowl and whirlwind shout to glitch your way in
UFOs were first shaped like frisbees, then footballs, and now boomerangs. It's official! UFOs are real and they come from the planet Mattel in the Toyus Nebula

User Info: John_Dory

John_Dory
1 year ago#3
OlendraDivine posted...
You can become bloodkin to the orcs (the gates will be unlocked)

This is the easiest method. Go grab one iron ore somewhere and sell it to the orc in Shor's Stone (Grogmar gro-Burzag). Instant Bloodkin.
3DS FC: 1461 - 6910 - 3355 Donny B
MHG | Name: Donny B | Rank: HR7

User Info: Starbase503

Starbase503
1 year ago#4
Actually, I decided to head west out of Riften to see if anything happened when I neared that stronghold. Sure enough, there was a giant outside the walls attacking, and Illia and I dispatched him, and as we approached the gate, Atub talked to me about the curse and started the quest by sending me to get her the two things she needed.

Still not sure why I got an inheritance from Ugor though, since this was my first visit to this stronghold.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  3. is the Largashbur side quest lost to my battlemage?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived