Unable to link account and sign in to Bethesda, could use some help.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  3. Unable to link account and sign in to Bethesda, could use some help.

User Info: liminalmagus

liminalmagus
1 year ago#1
I have seen some other topics about this, but they were never resolved. Basically, I just created a Bethesda account so I could add some mods to my ps4 copy of Skyrim, and for some reason the login form for Bethesda in the game will not accept my credentials and so I'm unable to link my account to psn, or access mods.

Does anyone know a way to rectify this? It's somewhat annoying, I know the mods selection is currently somewhat meager, but I wanted to mess with them a bit.

User Info: shafer257

shafer257
1 year ago#2
liminalmagus posted...
I have seen some other topics about this, but they were never resolved. Basically, I just created a Bethesda account so I could add some mods to my ps4 copy of Skyrim, and for some reason the login form for Bethesda in the game will not accept my credentials and so I'm unable to link my account to psn, or access mods.

Does anyone know a way to rectify this? It's somewhat annoying, I know the mods selection is currently somewhat meager, but I wanted to mess with them a bit.

Reset the account password after that it might work .
I keep fighting because I have to survive.
Psn Phanom2014
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition
  3. Unable to link account and sign in to Bethesda, could use some help.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived