• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Prey
  3. Can't find Grant Lockwood.

User Info: Slambo70

Slambo70
2 years ago#1
He's supposed to be in the Talos Exterior (space) but I'm having no luck and the quest tracking isn't showing an icon once I'm outside either.
"I'm a love machine and I'm ready to plow the fields of exstasy. oh yeah!"-Fable-TLC

User Info: killervz2

killervz2
2 years ago#2
The same thing is happening with Kirk Remmer for me in life support. Im starting to think im not far enough into the game, and therefore he hasnt spawned in yet cuz hes tied to something else.

User Info: Fizzyy

Fizzyy
2 years ago#3
When I found Grant Loackwood, he was really far away from the station, if you go far enough you'll come across a kind of barrier around the station, he was beyond that. I can't remember exactly where though, sorry.

User Info: jonsarik

jonsarik
2 years ago#4
I found him new the Derelict Shuttle a bit from Talos. After reaching the derelict shuttle, I exited heading towards the rear. You'll see a golden mimic in the far distance (Weaver). Head towards it. After battling it, I noticed a human corpse about 150 meters away. Heading towards it, it turned out to be Grant Lockwood, and he was emitting radiation. That's where he was for me, and I didn't have to go to a security station, but it was after I activated his tracker. Good luck!

User Info: entropysux

entropysux
2 years ago#5
It might be that the the problem we're facing is that regardless of where we found him, he doesn't appear to be stationary against the backdrop of space.. maybe?

Regardless I tried orientating myself facing away from each 90 degree axis of the space shuttle, and no luck. I might have killed the Weaver and missed the body :(

In any case, still on the look out. I'll update if I find him and where.

entropysux
2 years ago#6
Forgot to mention, I did use the locator in Neuromod Division to find him, but alas there's no beacon / waypoint for him.

User Info: noraa024

noraa024
2 years ago#7
entropysux posted...
Forgot to mention, I did use the locator in Neuromod Division to find him, but alas there's no beacon / waypoint for him.

Strange....He is a part of a quest also, so the marker should be there. I just found him, with no problem. I took the exit from Hardware Labs, and he was about 650m away from it, wayyyyyyy out in the middle of nowhere
To be a rock, and not to roll...

User Info: Daikalos

Daikalos
2 years ago#8
(for me) I found him 200m away from the Derelict Shuttle. If you go underneath, face the opposite direction of the shuttle and go straight forward for about 200m you may notice the body.

User Info: Slambo70

Slambo70
2 years ago#9
Thanks for the input. I finally found him once I tracked his bracelet from a security terminal. He didn't show up when just tracking the quest though. He was about 500m away from the cargo bay hull breach, way out in space in a radiated area, bring meds :).
"I'm a love machine and I'm ready to plow the fields of exstasy. oh yeah!"-Fable-TLC

entropysux
2 years ago#10
Ok, that was a tad annoying. Drifted around constantly for about an hour. He's just at the edge of the "don't explore any farther zone".

He will show up as a human corpse, even if you can't tag him through the security system.
He drifts dialog through the milky way looking texture. Loo at the extreme edges of the texture side to side and position yourself in the middle. He will eventually path through.

I think something is bugged. I tried going back and forth between the security station and exterior to tag him, and he would not show up outside. Was just random happenstance. :\
  1. Boards
  2. Prey
  3. Can't find Grant Lockwood.
  • Topic Archived