• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Injustice 2 Legendary Edition on PS Now but no DLC?
JediEvil 1 year ago#1
I just downloaded Injustice 2 off PS Now and the icon on the XMB very clearly says Legendary Edition on it. It's even the same image as the box art for that version of the game.

I load it up and again it says Legendary Edition.

But when I'm in the game then all the DLC is locked. If I try to click on one it tells me to purchase it.

So I don't know what's going on there.
Artzei-XZ 1 year ago#2
I think it's because PS Now itself doesn't support DLC, even if they had been pre-purchased already. Just in case, you should contact PlayStation Support.
ObsceneAnarchy 9 months ago#3
Services, especially streaming services, rarely include DLC.
Brawl #: 2019-9336-9320
Supersonichalo7 9 months ago#4
I may be wrong but I think when one of the updates dropped it changed the icon to legendary edition even if you dont have it, and doesn't have the DLC included with it either. Again might be remembering wrong though
Tough Boy
Paul_nike 8 months ago#5
Supersonichalo7 posted...
I may be wrong but I think when one of the updates dropped it changed the icon to legendary edition even if you dont have it, and doesn't have the DLC included with it either. Again might be remembering wrong though

I remember this.

The PS Now version doen't include any DLC, you'll have to pay for it yourself. If you're really that interested in playing it just stream it for now and wait for a sale. I see it go for as little as $20 on the PS Store with all DLC included during sales.
A v > > ^
DarkDoc 6 months ago#6
Does Injustice 2 really have the worst DLC this generation?

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/208-fighting-games/79341667
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Injustice 2 Legendary Edition on PS Now but no DLC?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A