You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Damian Wayne "possible spoilers"

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
1 month ago#1
So, does someone want to explain to me why, in story mode, when Supergirl and friends come to bust out Superman, and Supergirl rescues Damian, he is Nightwing when you fight him?

Is it some sort of daddy issue thing where he's just doing it to piss Bruce off?

I know Damian has already killed the real Nightwing, who becomes Deadman in the comics.

I just can't really get an explanation of why Damian is cosplaying as Dick Grayson, aside from the above assumption that he's only doing it because he has daddy issues.

The weird thing is that nobody seems to mention the change in the game, at least so far they haven't. Kind of seems like a big deal for him to basically be dishonoring the real Nightwing by posing as him.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
PSN: CrysisZephyr ~~~R.I.P - Burt Reynolds (9/6/18)~~~

User Info: squirrel_boy

squirrel_boy
4 weeks ago#2
He was nightwing in the last game as well. I didn't really think into it much since it's been pretty common for the Robins to take up other names

User Info: SilverHawke27

SilverHawke27
4 weeks ago#3
Yeah. I know he killed the real Nightwing.

And they stuck it as a costume swap in the last game because they didn't just want to add a full on Nightwing character.

It just comes across as really weird.

I guess you could call it a daddy issue, in that he is desperate for Bruce's attention and love. And Bruce acted like Dick was his son, so Damian got jealous over it.

Fairly twisted.
"Sa souvraya niende misain ye."
PSN: CrysisZephyr ~~~R.I.P - Burt Reynolds (9/6/18)~~~
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Damian Wayne "possible spoilers"