You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Is the game dead already?

User Info: TigerMask007

TigerMask007
1 month ago#21
nekuyr2002 posted...
TigerMask007 posted...
nekuyr2002 posted...
TigerMask007 posted...
nekuyr2002 posted...
TigerMask007 posted...
Well, this is embarrassing.

I just got to steam to check the game again and the sale was gone.

Kill me. Please.

Sucks for you man. But thems the breaks. I would say if you have $40 for this game it would be better to just suck it up and use it + 20 to get mk11.

And for the record, yes black manta was unlocked. Every character was available. Maybe they will have it again soon?

Nah that's OK man. I can wait. And thanks for the info on black manta!

I just checked the playstation store, I2 is still on sale for 23.99 for 60% off for the PS4.

So does that mean that usually offers in stores are on the same time? Because I also checked Steam and it's not on sale...

Steam? I thought you were getting it for the PS4? This is the PS4 forums you know lol.

Lmao! Well, the PC boards (in almost all games) are dead, so I guess I could find some help in here :P

But I don't deny my mistake lol
I am left-handed. What's your superpower?

User Info: TigerMask007

TigerMask007
1 month ago#22
And by the way, do I have to buy the Legendary edition in order to get mah boi black manta?
I am left-handed. What's your superpower?

User Info: nekuyr2002

nekuyr2002
1 month ago#23
TigerMask007 posted...
And by the way, do I have to buy the Legendary edition in order to get mah boi black manta?

I believe so, unless you purchase him separately.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Is the game dead already?