You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Lmao i still don't have cat call

User Info: LORDVADER110

LORDVADER110
4 months ago#1
Lmao rng. Bet this bs is in mk11. Open boxes for money. Wtf happened to playing games for fun.
Feel the power of the dark side. You smart mouths.

User Info: Vigrim

Vigrim
3 months ago#2
I actually got it yesterday. I typically play the 2 bottom right multiverse that give platinum boxes and occasionally 1 will give a random ability as reward. RNG is terrible without a way to steer it.

You'll need a lvl 30 to do them though, 1 usually lets you use "sidekicks" with the right stick and L2, found these fun.
https://i.imgur.com/N19dutP.gif http://i.imgur.com/RbNdoh.jpg
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: PsychicHippo

PsychicHippo
3 months ago#3
I'm shocked that people who have been playing this game for a while still don't have all the abilities. There's an almost-continuous ability multiverse in the lower right of the screen which, if you have the time to invest, will net you at least two or three abilities a day if you catch it at the right time. I don't want to sound judgey or anything, but rest assured that even if you are a newer player you will eventually end up with it all.
Clairvoyant, paranormal enthusiast, author of Psychic Musings, 21st Century Psychic, and Medium Raw. Not a new age hipster, just a normal guy who sees stuff.
(edited 3 months ago)

User Info: Kylo_Ren_

Kylo_Ren_
3 months ago#4
PsychicHippo posted...
I'm shocked that people who have been playing this game for a while still don't have all the abilities. There's an almost-continuous ability multiverse in the lower right of the screen which, if you have the time to invest, will net you at least two or three abilities a day if you catch it at the right time. I don't want to sound judgey or anything, but rest assured that even if you are a newer player you will eventually end up with it all.

I only got 3 days with the game and I caught up on 70% of the achievements. I'm finished with IJ2. I got to admit, I don't like the whole lootbox thingy. s*** ain't for everyone.
If it bleeds, we can kill it - Dutch

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 months ago#5
I don't have staff of grayson yet.
"I'm an atheist too but still believe in hell. That's where you're headed pal." - Mr_Karate_II

LORDVADER110
3 months ago#6
LightningAce11 posted...
I don't have staff of grayson yet.

I do LMAO

User Info: BlackStarLord

BlackStarLord
1 month ago#7
Save scum then you dont have problems like this. Why play the way the devs designed when it could take years to get what you want (cough cough MARK 11 BOOTS). I literally didn't get those till after the latest gear patch and i really stopped playing

LORDVADER110
1 month ago#8
BlackStarLord posted...
Save scum then you dont have problems like this. Why play the way the devs designed when it could take years to get what you want (cough cough MARK 11 BOOTS). I literally didn't get those till after the latest gear patch and i really stopped playing

Does it still work? Which box should i open on lastest patch. Or should i delete my save and not get the patch? I have the disk version so it won't be a problem

User Info: Votan8

Votan8
1 month ago#9
I've played the game regularly since Raiden came out, even using remote play and AI to constantly play multiverse while I do other things and hit the confirm button. Numerous "events" where I come away with a ton of platinum boxes and some diamonds, and I still don't have his MK2 outfit, which is all I want for the character. Other people tell me they get it all the time. This gear acquiring system sucks.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Lmao i still don't have cat call