You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Your injustice 3 wishlist

User Info: Gwensanity

Gwensanity
1 month ago#41
I think the whole "excluding a character because they died in the story mode" is a bunch of BS anyway. I mean, I get it, but at the end of the day it's a fighting game. It's cool they throw in these stories but give me the characters I want to play as and some witty banter and I'm good.

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
4 weeks ago#42
Gwensanity posted...
I think the whole "excluding a character because they died in the story mode" is a bunch of BS anyway. I mean, I get it, but at the end of the day it's a fighting game. It's cool they throw in these stories but give me the characters I want to play as and some witty banter and I'm good.

Exactly. I really doubt when deciding who to put on the roster, NRS just simply goes, "Oh we killed this character in the last game. That means they can't be in this one."

Story is a bonus, gameplay and characters are the main priority. Hell Baraka was killed off in MKX's story mode and now he's back for MK11.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Your injustice 3 wishlist