• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Your injustice 3 wishlist

User Info: Gwensanity

Gwensanity
1 year ago#41
I think the whole "excluding a character because they died in the story mode" is a bunch of BS anyway. I mean, I get it, but at the end of the day it's a fighting game. It's cool they throw in these stories but give me the characters I want to play as and some witty banter and I'm good.

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
1 year ago#42
Gwensanity posted...
I think the whole "excluding a character because they died in the story mode" is a bunch of BS anyway. I mean, I get it, but at the end of the day it's a fighting game. It's cool they throw in these stories but give me the characters I want to play as and some witty banter and I'm good.

Exactly. I really doubt when deciding who to put on the roster, NRS just simply goes, "Oh we killed this character in the last game. That means they can't be in this one."

Story is a bonus, gameplay and characters are the main priority. Hell Baraka was killed off in MKX's story mode and now he's back for MK11.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: Insane_Shark

Insane_Shark
10 months ago#43
thegreatwumbo posted...
Insane_Shark posted...
slicktony posted...
RETURNING IJ2:
Supergirl
Firestorm
Doctor Fate
Grodd

Blue Beetle

These two aren't returning. They both died in story mode.

Didn't stop Green Arrow and Joker from returning.

It was explained away in story mode. The point is, Joker and Green Arrow are staples in the series. Grodd and Dr. Fate are not.

User Info: KCJ5062

KCJ5062
10 months ago#44
Insane_Shark posted...
thegreatwumbo posted...
Insane_Shark posted...
slicktony posted...
RETURNING IJ2:
Supergirl
Firestorm
Doctor Fate
Grodd

Blue Beetle

These two aren't returning. They both died in story mode.

Didn't stop Green Arrow and Joker from returning.

It was explained away in story mode. The point is, Joker and Green Arrow are staples in the series. Grodd and Dr. Fate are not.

TBH, now that Joker's gonna be a guest in MK11, I wouldn't be surprised if he actually does end up sitting the next Injustice out.
It's amazing how people hang around message boards of games they don't like

User Info: KennyToro9

KennyToro9
10 months ago#45
Poison Ivy will be added in regardless so I'll buy the next one upon her announcement
PSN: KittyCatKen
Poison Ivy is the best female in DC!

User Info: SSF2Fan

SSF2Fan
10 months ago#46
My Roster:

Heroes:

1. Superman
2. Batman
3. Wonder Woman
4. Flash
5. Green Lantern (Hal Jordan)
6. Aquaman
7. Martian Manhunter
8. Green Arrow
9. Atom
10. Hawkman
11. Black Canary
12. Elongated Man (with Sue in some attacks)
13. Red Tornado
14. Hawkgirl
15. Zatanna
16. Firestorm
17. Vixen
18. Steel II (Hank Heywood III)
19. Vibe
20. Gypsy

Villains:

1. Lex Luthor
2. Joker
3. Captain Cold
4. Sinestro
5. Bizarro
6. Solomon Grundy
7. Cheetah
8. Brainiac
9. Black Manta
10. Gorilla Grodd
11. Toyman
12. Riddler
13. Giganta
14. Scarecrow
15. Mirror Master
16. Killer Frost
17. Crowbar
18. Black Mass
19. Fastball
20. Shrike

Appearing in cutscenes:

JSA (and associates): Superman, Batman, Robin, Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Hawkman, Doctor Fate, Spectre, Sandman, Hourman, Atom, Johnny Thunder and his Thunderbolt, Starman, Doctor Mid-Nite, Mister Terrific, Wildcat, Power Girl, Star-Spangled Kid, Huntress, Green Arrow, Speedy, Crimson Avenger, Shining Knight, Stripesy, Vigilante, Uncle Sam, Ray, Black Condor, Phantom Lady, Doll Man, Human Bomb, Johnny Quick, Liberty Belle, Robotman, Firebrand, Commander Steel, Tarantula, Amazing Man

Infinity Inc: Silver Scarab, Fury, Nuklon, Obsidian, Jade, Brainwave Jr., Northwind

Teen Titans: Nightwing, Robin, Kid Flash, Aqualad, Wonder Girl, Speedy, Cyborg, Beast Boy/Changeling, Raven, Starfire, Jericho, Kole

Outsiders: Metamorpho, Black Lightning, Katana, Halo, Geo-Force, Looker

Global Guardians: Doctor Mist, Little Mermaid, Seraph, Godiva, Jack O'Lantern, Green Fury, Olympian, Icemaiden, Bushmaster, Tasmanian Devil, Impala, Tuatara, Owlwoman, Wild Huntsman (with Orkan and Donnerschlag), Thunderlord, Rising Sun, Red Star, Crimson Fox, Centrix, Tundra, Cascade

Metal Men: Doc Magnus, Tin, Iron, Gold, Lead, Mercury, Platinum

Doom Patrol: Celsius, Tempest, Negative Woman, Robotman

MORE TO COME...

User Info: BlackStarLord

BlackStarLord
10 months ago#47
This thread is still going i love it lol.

User Info: SSF2Fan

SSF2Fan
10 months ago#48
Other Heroes: Supergirl, Blue Devil, B'Wana Beast, Adam Strange, Animal Man, Dolphin, Cave Carson, Congo Bill and Congorilla, Creeper, Demon, Rick Flag, Immortal Man, Atomic Knight, Perun, Hercules, Space Cabbie, Air-Wave, Rip Hunter, Ambush Bug, Nemesis, Captain Atom, Blue Beetle, Nightshade, Question, Peacemaker, Judomaster, Sarge Steel, Son of Vulcan, Shazam, Mary Marvel, Captain Marvel Jr., Mr. Tawky Tawny, Mister Miracle, Big Barda, Orion, Lightray, Metron, the Inferior Five, the Zoo Crew (Alley-Kat-Abra, Captain Carrot, Fastback, Little Cheese, Pig Iron, Rubberduck, Yankee Poodle), Thunder and Lightning, Vigilante (Chase), Arion, Arak, Warlord, Harbinger, Beautiful Dreamer, Big Bear, Mark Moonrider, Serifan, Vykin the Black, the Boy Commandos, Guardian, the Newsboy Legion, OMAC, Batgirl, Aquagirl, Bumblebee, Mal, Omen, Zoot Sputnik, and countless others I seem to forget

Civilians: Lois Lane, Perry White, Jimmy Olsen, Jonathan Kent, Martha Kent, Sam Lane, Ella Lane, Lucy Lane, Lana Lang, Professor Lewis Lang, Maggie Sawyer, Pete Ross, Morgan Edge, Steve Lombardi, Commissioner James Gordon, Alfred Pennyworth, Lucius Fox, Vicky Vale, Talia Al Ghul, Steve Trevor, Mera, Iris Allen, Nora Allen, Henry Allen, Carol Ferris, Carl Ferris, Dale Gunn, Sue Dibny, Jean Palmer, George Emmett, Kathy Sutton, Professor Martin Stein, Ed Raymond, Felicity Raymond, Rudolph West, Mary West, and many more

User Info: Death_Effect

Death_Effect
9 months ago#49
Injustice 3 wishlist roster

1) Batman
2) Superman
3) Wonder Woman
4) The Flash
5) Aquaman
6) Cyborg
7) The Joker
8) Doomsday