• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. MK11 revealed!

User Info: Dos_Pac

Dos_Pac
1 month ago#11
Im excited (honestly w/o any help from the trailer)!
PSN: Dos_Pac1980
"Escelastics chapter 3 verse 4, and the latinos shall inherit the earth!"

User Info: Dathrowed1

Dathrowed1
1 month ago#12
joker120 posted...
Dathrowed1 posted...
The trailer felt a little too much like MKX in terms of flow and movement, in other words I am scared that Ness in SSBU can throw better jabs than any of the characters in MK11.

I'm holding my breath

But the colors were brighter. They also seem to be going with an MK2 vibe. Hopefully this returns to the the Kung Fu movie aesthetic.

It seems like sort of another nostalgia trip. There was mk1. Hanzo's retro costume was UMK3 with the MK2 mask. Still as I said I'm holding my breath, smash characters sell their hits better than NRS games
sig

User Info: bnmp

bnmp
1 month ago#13
JAWNiEGO posted...
I'm back rocking with y'all on this board

MK11 hype!!!

Dos_Pac posted...

You two and Metalx were my second thought when I saw the trailer (first thought was for Kitana, of course). :)

Dos_Pac
1 month ago#14
bnmp posted...
JAWNiEGO posted...
I'm back rocking with y'all on this board

MK11 hype!!!

Dos_Pac posted...

You two and Metalx were my second thought when I saw the trailer (first thought was for Kitana, of course). :)

MK11 now has an official board as well.

Dos_Pac
1 month ago#15
https://youtu.be/bxFoRCvEjUA

User Info: jayy_coleworld7

jayy_coleworld7
1 month ago#16
Welp just know I’ll be the best Rain and Noob Saibot

User Info: themultininja

themultininja
1 month ago#17
Just shame im poor. Not only am i poor, but my expenses have gone up, and they're still increasing steadily. Probably wont stop till about Mid January. :(
"What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?"

User Info: MauroMartel

MauroMartel
1 month ago#18
I'm thrilled about the announcement itself, but you've got to be kidding if you thought that awful music fit the trailer at all. That was fitting more of a GTA game, or Saints Row, or even a racing game rather than Mortal Kombat. A far cry from the awesome trailer of MKX that had "Chop Suey" as its background song.
Honor above everything.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. MK11 revealed!
  • Topic Archived