• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. MK11 revealed!

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 months ago#1
Yes!
"I'm an atheist too but still believe in hell. That's where you're headed pal." - Mr_Karate_II

User Info: -Ghetsis-

-Ghetsis-
3 months ago#2
I'M SO f***ING HYPED FOR THIS.

The game is coming in April.

People will criticize the music in the trailer but I like 21 Savage and it fit really well IMO.
They call me Dennis.

User Info: InhumaneRaider

InhumaneRaider
3 months ago#3
The f***ing music, I'm not going to lie, I loved the Wiz Khalifa track in X and this one doesn't disappoint.
"There's a bear over there, with a ribbon in her hair and she says, "Howdy Doo!"
O_/_/ - This is the stance.

LightningAce11
3 months ago#4
f*** I'm so excited. Can't wait for the NRS gang to get back together on the boards!
"I'm an atheist too but still believe in hell. That's where you're headed pal." - Mr_Karate_II

LightningAce11
3 months ago#5
Custom variations revealed.

User Info: SanguineCalamus

SanguineCalamus
3 months ago#6
Is Sinead O’Connor a Seidan or something? That area she’s in looks like it...
~Q

User Info: JAWNiEGO

JAWNiEGO
3 months ago#7
I'm back rocking with y'all on this board

MK11 hype!!!
PSN: HERES_JAWNiE|MKX - Cassie|Smoke | SFV - Juri | T7 - Xiaoyu | I2 - Harley|Starfire | SC6 - Talim

User Info: Ite

Ite
3 months ago#8
Bad trailer.

User Info: Dathrowed1

Dathrowed1
3 months ago#9
The trailer felt a little too much like MKX in terms of flow and movement, in other words I am scared that Ness in SSBU can throw better jabs than any of the characters in MK11.

I'm holding my breath
sig

User Info: joker120

joker120
3 months ago#10
Dathrowed1 posted...
The trailer felt a little too much like MKX in terms of flow and movement, in other words I am scared that Ness in SSBU can throw better jabs than any of the characters in MK11.

I'm holding my breath

But the colors were brighter. They also seem to be going with an MK2 vibe. Hopefully this returns to the the Kung Fu movie aesthetic.
3DS FC: 4124-5399-8900
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. MK11 revealed!
  • Topic Archived