You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. spoiler!j which ending the community preffered for a sequel

User Info: narutodays

narutodays
1 month ago#1
which ending you preferred

personally i preferred supes ending, if bats "won" the first one then supes should win the second, plus im tired of heroes in the game saying "batman beat superman" when in all honesty superman beat himself, but whatever, thats just my opinion.

most people would rather have the 2 universes collide storyline, more than just using one. which i would prefer more than just going with the batman ending.
(edited 1 month ago)

User Info: Swordy_McStab

Swordy_McStab
4 weeks ago#2
Tough choice for me, but Superman’s ending, don’t know why, but I’d really enjoy seeing other heroes trying to rescue or free Batman. Just curious how they’d handle it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blppKS-nz9g

User Info: maturin1919

maturin1919
4 weeks ago#3
Batman's ending. We've had two straight games of Batman v Superman; the situation needs to resolve itself and the plot needs to move forward. Neither of those things happen if Superman's ending is the canon one.
The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed.

User Info: IloveJesus

IloveJesus
2 weeks ago#4
maturin1919 posted...
Batman's ending. We've had two straight games of Batman v Superman; the situation needs to resolve itself and the plot needs to move forward. Neither of those things happen if Superman's ending is the canon one.
Jesus loves us. It only seems fair to love him back.

User Info: narutodays

narutodays
2 weeks ago#5
maturin1919 posted...

but isnt that what injustice is built upon?

User Info: afrodude77

afrodude77
2 weeks ago#6
Batman's ending I'd rather see the new justice league fight trigon or the crime syndicate
WAR EAGLE
---

User Info: DarkDoc

DarkDoc
1 week ago#7
I'm after people's opinions on how important story is in a fighting game:

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/208-fighting-games/77330248

User Info: zalabar22

zalabar22
1 week ago#8
Pretty sure if they do an Injustice 3 Batman ending will be canon.
Psn: ZalabarDSi XboxOne: TehDerpyHooves
Currently playing: Monster Hunter World

User Info: Ite

Ite
1 week ago#9
zalabar22 posted...

Why did you lock your thread? Is it because you were wrong?

User Info: zalabar22

zalabar22
1 week ago#10
Ite posted...
zalabar22 posted...

Why did you lock your thread? Is it because you were wrong?

I honestly wish I could delete the whole topic. Almost all of your information is incorrect, where this board is mostly dead I didn't want to an accessory in spreading false information. It takes well over 5+ hours as a new player with no exp boosting gear to level a character to 30, 4+ with limited exp boosting items. Lemon was the most correct with his method, although I did find it to still be super tedious and take upwards of 3+ hours with full exp gear. You lied about guild exp boosters, not only do they exist but even with guild and gear boosters running it took me 2 hours of nonstop grinding doing lemons method to get a level 1 to 30. I realize it might have been super easy to level when you were playing, seeing you are apparently a gaming legend, but I assure you it takes at least 4-5 hours depending exp boosting gear now to max out a character. For newer players looking to level, which I was when I made the topic, your comments are completely inaccurate.

I don't feel like arguing on someone else's topic, I feel like it's rude and in poor taste for you to call someone out on another person's post. If you wanna PM me and be a troll feel free.
Psn: ZalabarDSi XboxOne: TehDerpyHooves
Currently playing: Monster Hunter World
(edited 1 week ago)
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. spoiler!j which ending the community preffered for a sequel