• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Green Arrow hood?

User Info: Columbusteacher

Columbusteacher
3 months ago#1
How do I get the green arrow hood?

User Info: Dos_Pac

Dos_Pac
3 months ago#2
Play a Green Arrow multiverse that offers it, play a Green Arrow multiverse and hope you get lucky, or just unlock mother boxes and hope you get lucky.
PSN: Dos_Pac1980
"Escelastics chapter 3 verse 4, and the latinos shall inherit the earth!"

User Info: iKombatLouvre

iKombatLouvre
3 months ago#3
Epic gear heads have a chance to have the hood. Multiple gear pieces have it so just get a bunch of diamond or platinum mother boxes and you'll get it. And play the Green Arrow Multiverses when they show up.
Official Doctor Fate of the Injustice EBDY GameFAQs Boards. Love, Sex, and Magic.

Columbusteacher
3 months ago#4
Can I just buy mother boxes and hopefully get lucky?

User Info: XDarkLordX

XDarkLordX
3 months ago#5
You could. But, it could take a long time.

I play now and then to get Platinum boxes from events in hopes for finishing my final gear set for Poison Ivy. Still not done, and, I only need one piece.
Injustice 2: Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Enchantress
MKX: Mileena, Cassie Cage, Jason.

User Info: MauroMartel

MauroMartel
3 months ago#6
As I like Arrow's look with the hood, I made my personal goal to get it as soon as possible when I got the game. I eventually did, but had to do several things first: I first got Arrow to Lv 30 to unlock augments, and then equipped the one called "what I want" which increases the chance that the gear you get is for the character you're playing as (in this case, Arrow) instead of getting gear for other character.

All hoods are Epic (yellow background in the description box) gear. I haven't seen any hoods being common (grey) or rare (blue) gear. And there are 3 varieties: one with Arrow's default mask, another with a square-ish shaped mask, and a maskless one.

Look for Arrow or Black Canary multiverses, as those are the ones that usually reward Arrow gear. Also, aim for preferably Gold or better mother boxes, as those are the ones with the overall best rewards. Happy hunting.
Honor above everything.

Columbusteacher
3 months ago#7
How to you equip the new be “what I want”? Can I just buy platinum and diamond mother boxes?

User Info: XDarkLordX

XDarkLordX
3 months ago#8
It's the Augment slot. The character has to be level 30 before you can use it.

You can't buy Diamond/Platinum Motherboxes.
Injustice 2: Poison Ivy, Harley Quinn, Catwoman, Enchantress
MKX: Mileena, Cassie Cage, Jason.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Green Arrow hood?
  • Topic Archived