• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. MK11 rumors are heating up now.

User Info: Spiritlittle

Spiritlittle
1 month ago#21
I'm thinking they're simply going with a new marketing tactic this time and are simply going to reveal the game at The Game Awards next week, with a release in April, May, or June, just like every other game before this one.

There were months-long droughts of no information when previous games were revealed. Now, they will have a steady stream of news until release. Makes sense.
Official Raven of the Injustice 2 boards
Official Jill Valentine of the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite boards

User Info: ShadowSliph

ShadowSliph
1 month ago#22
Spiritlittle posted...
I'm thinking they're simply going with a new marketing tactic this time and are simply going to reveal the game at The Game Awards next week, with a release in April, May, or June, just like every other game before this one.

There were months-long droughts of no information when previous games were revealed. Now, they will have a steady stream of news until release. Makes sense.

Hope you're right; that would make the Game Awards for me. XD

User Info: Mikeugame

Mikeugame
1 month ago#23
Magoichi posted...
The PS5 is probably going to have some form of BC, but there's also nothing stopping them from releasing a "Komplete" Edition at launch that's in 4K with all DLC. I'm sure if there's a gear system with credits and all you'd be able to carry that over. Publishers want their games to last longer and have a steady flow of income these days.

This right here, from the patient BC maybe. So release of MK11 on ps4 then a komplete edition on ps5 while the original gets can play vial bc with a patch.
"PLAY BEAT PLATINUM"

User Info: iKombatLouvre

iKombatLouvre
1 month ago#24
I would like to see MK11 next week. I love Injustice 2's mechanics/style, but I love the hype of a new NRS game coming out so much. I've gone back and watched MKX/Injustice 2 trailers over the months and my hype gets reignited everytime I do.
Official Doctor Fate of the Injustice EBDY GameFAQs Boards. Love, Sex, and Magic.

User Info: Spiritlittle

Spiritlittle
1 month ago#25
iKombatLouvre posted...
I would like to see MK11 next week. I love Injustice 2's mechanics/style, but I love the hype of a new NRS game coming out so much. I've gone back and watched MKX/Injustice 2 trailers over the months and my hype gets reignited everytime I do.

Wow. I think you're one of maybe five people in the world that actually likes Injustice's mechanics.
Official Raven of the Injustice 2 boards
Official Jill Valentine of the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite boards

User Info: Magoichi

Magoichi
1 month ago#26
Ite posted...
No reason to wait till PS5.

Exactly
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. MK11 rumors are heating up now.
  • Topic Archived