• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. MK11 rumors are heating up now.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
1 month ago#1
https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/mortal-kombat-11-leaked-by-spanish-voice-actor-1948765

People like Ashly Burch and JYB have been strangely silent now. Perhaps they've been recording?

Also, I wonder if they'll delay it for the PS5.
"I'm an atheist too but still believe in hell. That's where you're headed pal." - Mr_Karate_II

User Info: ShadowSliph

ShadowSliph
1 month ago#2
Hmmm...interesting....

User Info: NellyNel713

NellyNel713
1 month ago#3
LightningAce11 posted...
https://gadgets.ndtv.com/games/news/mortal-kombat-11-leaked-by-spanish-voice-actor-1948765

People like Ashly Burch and JYB have been strangely silent now. Perhaps they've been recording?

Also, I wonder if they'll delay it for the PS5.

If I was Ed Boon, I would delay it and release it on the PS5 so Sony, can have something to show at E3 2020 for it up coming PS5 games release.
Nintendo Switch FC: 8322 - 8536 - 1127 ()
PSN: Nelly-Nel_713 () YouTube: NellyNel7.1.3 () Twitch.tv/Nelly_Nel_7_1_3

User Info: Ite

Ite
1 month ago#4
No reason to wait till PS5.

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
1 month ago#5
Ite posted...

Well, there are a plethora of other fighting games now, and if PS5 does come out in 2020, they can take full advantage of the superior hardware and put out a first party fighting game for the release.
"I'm an atheist too but still believe in hell. That's where you're headed pal." - Mr_Karate_II

User Info: Spiritlittle

Spiritlittle
1 month ago#6
LightningAce11 posted...
Ite posted...

Well, there are a plethora of other fighting games now, and if PS5 does come out in 2020, they can take full advantage of the superior hardware and put out a first party fighting game for the release.

Do you know how much money Netherrealm would lose if they wait until the PS5? Logically, it makes no sense to wait, especially since we know the game has been in development since before Injustice 2 launched.
Official Raven of the Injustice 2 boards
Official Jill Valentine of the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite boards

User Info: ShadowSliph

ShadowSliph
1 month ago#7
Spiritlittle posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Ite posted...

Do you know how much money Netherrealm would lose if they wait until the PS5? Logically, it makes no sense to wait, especially since we know the game has been in development since before Injustice 2 launched.

Wait, it's been in development that long? Where was this said?

User Info: squirrel_boy

squirrel_boy
1 month ago#8
do we really need rumors for it? there is absolutely no question in anyones mind that MK11 will be a thing

User Info: Spiritlittle

Spiritlittle
1 month ago#9
ShadowSliph posted...
Spiritlittle posted...
LightningAce11 posted...
Ite posted...

Wait, it's been in development that long? Where was this said?

Injustice 2 was in pre-production before MKX was even launched. It's safe to assume MK11 has been being worked on since before Injustice 2 launched.

I believe the game will be revealed at The Game Awards this year and be released in April, May, or June next year. I bet they're trying a different marketing strategy this time, since with every Netherrealm release, there have been months-long droughts of information. This way, they don't have that anymore and the hype will be consistent until release.
Official Raven of the Injustice 2 boards
Official Jill Valentine of the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite boards

User Info: InhumaneRaider

InhumaneRaider
1 month ago#10
It's like Netherrealm releases their two major fighting games each generation.

MK9 and Injustice
MKX and Injustice 2
MK11 and Injustice 3 - PS5
I am not changing this signature until we have Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 4 or an HD remaster of Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. MK11 rumors are heating up now.
  • Topic Archived