• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. I just can't bring myself to play this game anymore

User Info: stevetherican

stevetherican
5 months ago#11
I collected all the trophies and dlc ones, unlocked all 38 endings, beat the story, & will only ever pop this back in whenever a rare source crystal mv comes up so i can get the last 2 premier skins i need

User Info: Spite359

Spite359
5 months ago#12
Motherbox loot is already determined when you receive them so there’s no point in saving them for lv. 30 because the gear is going to be for the levels your characters were at the time you got the boxes.

User Info: stevetherican

stevetherican
5 months ago#13
stevetherican posted...
I collected all the trophies and dlc ones, unlocked all 38 endings, beat the story, & will only ever pop this back in whenever a rare source crystal mv comes up so i can get the last 2 premier skins i need

Since i cant edit, unlocked all abilities for all fighters whicj was another thing that kept me going for a bit

User Info: Chrissy2710

Chrissy2710
5 months ago#14
Phantom_Fiction posted...
AnonymousFriend posted...
Why am I a p****? Because I like my favorite heroes to sound heroic? I a fan of Clark, Diana, and Victor. And hate that they always sound like villains. Clark breaks my heart and Victor makes me sad.

That is the point of this universe. Superman is supposed to be a tragic story. Cyborg and Wonder Woman have both had their view of the world distorted by that tragedy. Cyborg further had the “death” of the Teen Titans and Batman’s betrayal that pushed him to extremes and Wonder Woman has less excuses, but has gone just as extreme in what she deems necessary for justice.

Unless you are Rattergun, who thinks Superman is right, you should feel heartbroken by how Superman fell from grace. This is an elseworld game, so you can’t look at the characters to be exactly like they are portrayed in other media.

My thoughts exactly.

Some of them are poorly-written, though, Wonder Woman has to have a reason on why she joined Clark other than she’s just thirsty for him. Also, I think Cyborg should have a redemption arc just like Lantern and Flash.

Make Superman figure out that Wonder Woman was actually lying about Arthur wanting to make peace, and see what it goes from there. Make Cyborg figure out that Superman lies about the Titans’ death, and make him quit.
"Call me "9/10 doctors", because I agree!"
-Todd Chavez

User Info: ScrappyDingo

ScrappyDingo
5 months ago#15
My friends have basically stopped playing after taking two days to get everyone to level 30, and went back to Skylanders (why do people play this s***?) or moved on to FighterZ, so I wound up stopping.

Especially when I saw the new gear for Supergirl and Starfire and wasn't impressed. Why waste my time getting to level 30?
Cancer free 43 months and counting!
EAGLES ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS

User Info: AnonymousFriend

AnonymousFriend
5 months ago#16
ScrappyDingo posted...
Why waste my time getting to level 30?

Since most people play with stats and gear disabled online, the only reason to bother with any of it is the Multiverses. And since all the styles are mostly crap, there really isn't a great reason to be bothered.

What really sucks is the super grind to unlock the Legendary Multiverses. I think devs these days forget that the grind should be fun and non-soul sucking.
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend

User Info: dafreestyleking

dafreestyleking
5 months ago#17
I literally haven't played since nrs dropped the 'major patch' which didn't fix any of the game's major issues. I liked using Cheetah and Wonder Woman, but the gameplay in general is a complete mess. I love fighters, so there are times where I briefly want to play it, but I think of when I played this daily trying to like it, only to turn off my system shaking with anger whether I won or lost.

When a game leaves you feeling like that consistently, it's time to put it down lol. It's not just that either, but it seems the hype and interest has died completely overall. There's an injustice 2 tourney going on, but the ONLY reason I know about it is that I'm subscribed to a bunch of youtube channels. You don't have that problem with sfv, dbfz, or tekken 7.

Injustice 2 is still relatively new, yet it feels like it's barely holding on to being relevant.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0j0lO7uQBo

User Info: Lemonsnatch

Lemonsnatch
5 months ago#18
AnonymousFriend posted...
ScrappyDingo posted...
Why waste my time getting to level 30?

Since most people play with stats and gear disabled online, the only reason to bother with any of it is the Multiverses. And since all the styles are mostly crap, there really isn't a great reason to be bothered.

What really sucks is the super grind to unlock the Legendary Multiverses. I think devs these days forget that the grind should be fun and non-soul sucking.

I think most of the requirements are ok except for the 3k minutes objective, that's the only one that I find annoying.

User Info: InhumaneRaider

InhumaneRaider
5 months ago#19
The Injustice universe in general is poorly written. Just like Batman's most recent "I'm going to f*** you up!" line. It felt so forced and the opposite of intimidating.

You could also argue against Superman's methods, but not his agenda. In my eyes, he's not necessarily the villain, indirectly, Batman has caused far more deaths in the Injustice universe than Superman has directly caused. He's gone to the extreme on some occasions, but his method of doing things was proven right, when Batman re-installed the government and everything went to s***.

On subject. I've lost steam with this game, It's just not worth it with this grind-y bulls*** and I've moved on. Much better fighting games on the horizon, Blazblue CTB, being one of them.
It's Halloween. I'm scared of the dark. Going door to door. To your mama's house. I can feed her. Gotta get that candy. - Boyz 4 Now

User Info: Chrissy2710

Chrissy2710
5 months ago#20
InhumaneRaider posted...
The Injustice universe in general is poorly written. Just like Batman's most recent "I'm going to f*** you up!" line. It felt so forced and the opposite of intimidating.

You could also argue against Superman's methods, but not his agenda. In my eyes, he's not necessarily the villain, indirectly, Batman has caused far more deaths in the Injustice universe than Superman has directly caused. He's gone to the extreme on some occasions, but his method of doing things was proven right, when Batman re-installed the government and everything went to s***.

On subject. I've lost steam with this game, It's just not worth it with this grind-y bulls*** and I've moved on. Much better fighting games on the horizon, Blazblue CTB, being one of them.

It’s the Level 30 and duplicated gear that made me started losing interested in this game. It’s just a constant grinding, especially with gear that you want, and if you’re unlucky, it’s going to take a long time to get it. Like, I got the game since launch and I still don’t got Harley’s head piece for her old 5-piece set. So, I decided not to worry about it.

There are still some games that I want to finish, or at least keep me occupied until the next MK game is teased like Assassin’s Creed: Syndicate, the Arkham series, Shadow of Mordor, MKX, all that stuff. Injustice 2, however, is not one of those games anymore lol.
"Call me "9/10 doctors", because I agree!"
-Todd Chavez
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. I just can't bring myself to play this game anymore
  • Topic Archived