Legendary Edition at the end of the month.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Legendary Edition at the end of the month.

User Info: Spiritlittle

Spiritlittle
5 months ago#11
Kylo_Ren_ posted...
ShariganItachi posted...
LOL, Enjoy playing a game, that is mostly dead, and getting wrecked by all the people who have kept up with this game since day one.

I don't play online. I will enjoy it. LOL!

Then why the f*** are you playing a fighting game? Fighting games are painful to play against the input-reading AI.
Official Raven of the Injustice 2 boards
Official Jill Valentine of the Marvel vs Capcom Infinite boards

User Info: Ite

Ite
5 months ago#12
InhumaneRaider posted...
Ite posted...
Who the hell wants to wait a year to play a game to save a few bucks?

I don't agree with him a lot, but seriously. I've always found that mindset to be moronic unless it's a game like Destiny where it'll get an ultimate edition and I can get all the content for $60

Thanks.

User Info: Aeramis

Aeramis
5 months ago#13
Watch... Legendary Edition drops, still no Hood for Green Arrow.
XBL Gamertag: Salarian // PSN & NNID: Salarian00
I will block people who give smart-ass & troll responses. I have no time for that.

User Info: squirrel_boy

squirrel_boy
5 months ago#14
ShariganItachi posted...
LOL, Enjoy playing a game, that is mostly dead, and getting wrecked by all the people who have kept up with this game since day one.

that's why when you see someone with 3481W:2L, you hit "decline"

seriously tho idk why people treat this like an issue. i never played MKX till like a month after XL came out and it was still bustling.

User Info: RchHomieQuanChi

RchHomieQuanChi
5 months ago#15
squirrel_boy posted...
ShariganItachi posted...

seriously tho idk why people treat this like an issue. i never played MKX till like a month after XL came out and it was still bustling.

IDK if it's just me, but I feel like this game dropped off much faster than MKX.

Might be different on PS4 tho
I have nothing else to say

User Info: Roachmeat

Roachmeat
5 months ago#16
Spiritlittle posted...
Kylo_Ren_ posted...

Then why the f*** are you playing a fighting game? Fighting games are painful to play against the input-reading AI.

We dealt with it just fine back on arcades. Took that 'pain' only to pull another quarter out of our pockets to do it again.

CONTINUE? 8

User Info: Ite

Ite
5 months ago#17
squirrel_boy posted...
ShariganItachi posted...

You can't decline in ranked.

User Info: Kylo_Ren_

Kylo_Ren_
5 months ago#18
Spiritlittle posted...
Kylo_Ren_ posted...
ShariganItachi posted...

Why the f*** do you care what I play?

I enjoy playing fighting games. I never bought MKX. I waited a year + to get my hands on XL which I loved to the fullest, paid less than $40 for It. Never played it online.

The legendary edition is for people that don't own the game.
If it bleeds, we can kill it. - Dutch

User Info: AsimLeonheart

AsimLeonheart
5 months ago#19
InhumaneRaider posted...
Ite posted...
Who the hell wants to wait a year to play a game to save a few bucks?

I don't agree with him a lot, but seriously. I've always found that mindset to be moronic unless it's a game like Destiny where it'll get an ultimate edition and I can get all the content for $60

Actually waiting to buy Destiny for a couple of years is the moronic choice and not the other way around. Destiny is a live service multiplayer game where old content becomes obsolete and dead as new expansions release. Many weapons are removed from the loot pool with time and people stop playing certain activities. For example, you can buy a complete version of Destiny now which contains three years worth of content BUT nobody else is playing so what good is it? You cant solo play raids, or nightfalls, or secret exotic quests, etc. and need people to complete them.

On the other hand, waiting for regular games to get cheap is actually smarter is this age of season passes, dlcs, and complete editions. Publishers almost always release a complete edition down the road for roughly half the price. If you buy several games a year, you can save hundreds of dollars annually that way. Being frugal is smart and getting ripped by corporations out of pride and arrogance is being moronic. It is an age old trick of shady businesses to call somebody too cheap and poor to compel them to buy something overpriced.
Currently Playing: Monster Hunter World
PSN ID: AsimMehmood

User Info: ZoneDrones

ZoneDrones
5 months ago#20
Roachmeat posted...
Spiritlittle posted...
Kylo_Ren_ posted...

We dealt with it just fine back on arcades. Took that 'pain' only to pull another quarter out of our pockets to do it again.

CONTINUE? 8

offline seemed a lot more bearable back in the day. ai didn't seem to know the future and what your next 10 inputs were gonna be. i really couldn't imagine playing this game offline where nrs's idea of fun are impossible to fight in mv events, future seeing, input reading mv bosses...but to each his own but id personally have tossed my xbox already if that's all i played
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Legendary Edition at the end of the month.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived