• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. The 3rd character in Fighter Pack 3 with Atom and Enchantress isn't Spawn..

User Info: b_hamnite

b_hamnite
3 years ago#51
1. No source, no believe.

2. IF this were true, why can't they just stick to DC characters for crying out loud?
I miss the days when you could bring a game home and play, no updates to wait for. Now, get off my lawn.

User Info: Leatherface

Leatherface
3 years ago#52
IDW...

Is it the Mane 6?

User Info: starwonderx635

starwonderx635
3 years ago#53
b_hamnite posted...

2. IF this were true, why can't they just stick to DC characters for crying out loud?

No DC character would be considered a “surprise” and would sell well. Also, that means more DC characters have a chance to be part of the story in the sequel since DLC characters usually don’t return.

User Info: Zerodegreez

Zerodegreez
3 years ago#54
Has Deadman been deconfirmed yet?

Also NRS said that one of the FP3 characters had never been done before in terms of gameplay, anyone else think it's just the Atom?

Surprisewise though, I'd still like to think all 4 of the TMNT in one character slot where trait changes each Turtle or something along those lines lol

User Info: Dos_Pac

Dos_Pac
3 years ago#55
starwonderx635 posted...
b_hamnite posted...

No DC character would be considered a “surprise” and would sell well. Also, that means more DC characters have a chance to be part of the story in the sequel since DLC characters usually don’t return.

With Kenshi being the only exception so far.
PSN: Dos_Pac1980 "I'm Batman" officially
Super Mario Maker Profile: https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/dospac?type=posted

User Info: LightningAce11

LightningAce11
3 years ago#56
That means we get 4 DC characters in total. f*** this.
"I'm an atheist too but still believe in hell. That's where you're headed pal." - Mr_Karate_II

User Info: starwonderx635

starwonderx635
3 years ago#57
LightningAce11 posted...
That means we get 4 DC characters in total. f*** this.

5*
Female is most likely to be a DC character. I really don't think it's Buffy.

User Info: artowen74

artowen74
3 years ago#58
Witchblade?
Now Playing: UFC2,I2,KillingFloor2,Nioh,W3,Alienation,Pyre,NexMachina,S&S,AC4,With Myself.Also listening to a lot of Mastodon---\ (' O ' ) /
PSN: artowen74

User Info: Vergeben

Vergeben
3 years ago#59
I already answered it at a point since some people are missing that I did.
It's the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

User Info: Zwiebach1

Zwiebach1
3 years ago#60
TheDoctorx7 posted...
You're on the assumption that Enchantress is confirmed.

Exactly, one of the designers has gone on record to state that Enchantress is not one of the DLC (along with a lot of other theorized DC characters), the female will be last (so February 13th for pass holders), and that no one could ever guess who she is (can't remember if he said she was DC or if he niether confirmed nor denied it).

On topic, I don't believe it's the Turtles as much as I'd like that (especially with that Batman/TMNT crossover that happened not too long ago) since Hellboy seems to be the "big guy" silhouette and the Turtles don't fit the physique of the silhouette next to Raiden on the character select screen.
Destiny 2 Sentinel Main
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. The 3rd character in Fighter Pack 3 with Atom and Enchantress isn't Spawn..
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A