• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. The 3rd character in Fighter Pack 3 with Atom and Enchantress isn't Spawn..

User Info: WellKnownNomad

WellKnownNomad
1 year ago#121
Vergeben posted...
Fatal posted...
Vergeben posted...
Just coming in here for a moment to say thank you to those that believed me.
For those that didn't, let this be a lesson in the future that when I leak stuff, at least give me the benefit of the doubt. lol
And for everyone else, I hope you enjoyed what they did with the turtles. :)

This was wild. Anyway do you know how the characters will play? Or like what the skin will be for this pack?

All I know gameplay-wise is that "they'll work like how Captain Commando and Captain Ginyu do with the multiple characters-in-1 aspect." but I don't have much else aside from that. So I'll probably find out about that when you do, depending on if they share a bit more with me in regards to that before they show gameplay of them off.
Same with the skins for the moment, although I did hear from a totally different source that Enchantress is getting a Raven skin. But that person I'm kind of shaky on, so I didn't bother saying anything about that before. Since you asked and with the "meat and potatoes" confirmed now, I'll put it out there in case they are right.
Just don't take this as me saying that Raven skin is happening for certain since even I am eh on that source.

Will there be some similarities to Triborg as well?
"Anime is for jerks" - Jeff Gerstmann

User Info: artowen74

artowen74
1 year ago#122
WellKnownNomad posted...
Vergeben posted...
Fatal posted...
Vergeben posted...
Just coming in here for a moment to say thank you to those that believed me.
For those that didn't, let this be a lesson in the future that when I leak stuff, at least give me the benefit of the doubt. lol
And for everyone else, I hope you enjoyed what they did with the turtles. :)

This was wild. Anyway do you know how the characters will play? Or like what the skin will be for this pack?

All I know gameplay-wise is that "they'll work like how Captain Commando and Captain Ginyu do with the multiple characters-in-1 aspect." but I don't have much else aside from that. So I'll probably find out about that when you do, depending on if they share a bit more with me in regards to that before they show gameplay of them off.
Same with the skins for the moment, although I did hear from a totally different source that Enchantress is getting a Raven skin. But that person I'm kind of shaky on, so I didn't bother saying anything about that before. Since you asked and with the "meat and potatoes" confirmed now, I'll put it out there in case they are right.
Just don't take this as me saying that Raven skin is happening for certain since even I am eh on that source.

Will there be some similarities to Triborg as well?

I was saying that in another topic or two, I think there will be, just curious what mechanic they added for selecting which Turtle to use. How will it effect character load outs and the equipping of gear, shaders, leveling, ect?
Now Playing: UFC2,I2,KillingFloor2,Nioh,W3,Alienation,Pyre,NexMachina,S&S,AC4,With Myself.Also listening to a lot of Mastodon---\ (' O ' ) /
PSN: artowen74

User Info: Kia123Amini

Kia123Amini
1 year ago#123
*tags TC as "f***ing legend"*
\m/ RIP Ronnie James Dio, July 1942-May 2010. I hope you enjoyed your unparalleled musicianship while it lasted (all 67 years, dude). \m/
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. The 3rd character in Fighter Pack 3 with Atom and Enchantress isn't Spawn..
  • Topic Archived