• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Trophy Boosting Thread

User Info: KaraZor-El

KaraZor-El
3 years ago#1
Need help getting 200 online matches? Trouble overthrowing kings off their hills? Dont use Harley or any other Heathens? Always voting for the wrong guy? No problemo!

Im using this thread to help troubled souls get the trophies they need. Im going to open a boosting room around 5-6 pacific, so if you want in on the action, post here or send me a friend request.

PSN is in my signature.
Unlocks Catwoman ability in Injustice 2: Chaotic Cat
PSN: Jojotano//Injustice 2: Supergirl//SSBWiiU: Robin

User Info: Matt-Moores

Matt-Moores
3 years ago#2
That'd be wonderful! The only problem is I work all day. :( Here's my PSN anyway...

GodIsFaithful
Trust in The Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct thy paths.

User Info: CrankyCrab

CrankyCrab
3 years ago#3
Are you boosting the 200 online matches by simply joining a match and then quitting?

Would the only online trophy that really needs to be boosted be the uhh.. 10%/90% one? I guess also King of the Hill thing?

KaraZor-El
3 years ago#4
Matt, I sent you a friend request. When do you get off, we can work something out if you cant join today.

CrankyCrab, I have 2 controllers so my brother helped me get the 10/90% offline. The KotH ones: Be Pre-Paired, Off With His Head, I Voted" can be boosted. "A Real Contender" add up all online matches, iirc, and we can do any other trophies that people want to get finished.

The KotH plans are: Challenger always wins so we know who to vote for and also to overthrow the king. These matches will also add into "A Real Contender." If you need "Be Pre-Paired, challenger can use Harley."

We need at least 3 people for this to work so come on people! *Waves banner*

User Info: British_Steel

British_Steel
3 years ago#5
Request sent.
They are rage, brutal, without mercy. But you. You will be worse. Rip and tear, until it is done.
(message deleted)

KaraZor-El
3 years ago#7
Alright, WOOT! Looks like were getting somewhere! Lets keep it up!

Got your request British Steel!

Also because Im bad at remembering PSNs Im going to be sending mass invites to names on my friends list at 5pm pacific. If you cant join we can set something up tomorrow too! People have lives!

User Info: NinjaBeezy

NinjaBeezy
3 years ago#8
Add me psn = ninja_beezy

KaraZor-El
3 years ago#9
So far, I have:

DustBuster234
D3NZ_87