I love Black Canary but sometimes I feel like she is the worst character...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. I love Black Canary but sometimes I feel like she is the worst character...

User Info: sajt007

sajt007
10 months ago#1
She has little to no range, even when compared to other close up characters like Robin.

Her wakeups are predictable.

You have to do an approx 10 hit combo with 1 or 2 MB to do the same damage others can do in with 1 MB or none.

Her canary cry is slow compared to a lot of other long range attacks in the game, and the priority is low. It also does fill up during the new round transition.

I feel like Robin, Catwoman, Batman, and supergirl are much faster and have more range + power.

Her parry moves are too high risk, high reward

I could be wrong and I'm just doing something wrong, or it could be that I've gone from winning most of my games to getting destroyed by almost any other character except Harley and I'm frustrated that I can't figure out why. Any tips to get better with her?
the one and only crazysnake
GT: calcalcal PSN: crazysnake007

User Info: Pootbird

Pootbird
10 months ago#2
She doesn't seem great, but I don't think I'd say she's the worst character.
The Official Widowmaker Of The Overwatch Boards.
No one can hide from my sight.

User Info: LilySantos

LilySantos
10 months ago#3
I think the Canary Cry needs a speed boost and a major priority since is her ONLY ranged attack and the full charge takes too long to be ready

User Info: Legendary_Musas

Legendary_Musas
10 months ago#4
Canary Cry is a combo extender, not a panic button. Also utilise her air thigh grabs.
Pokemon Sun Team: Decidueye, Lycanroc (midday), Komala, Ribombee, Turtonator, Mudsdale
(message deleted)

User Info: GreenArrow

GreenArrow
10 months ago#6
Even with all the problems she can have getting in she's still loads of fun to play with.
PSN: Sonic_1985, CFN: Sonic_Hedgehog
IJ2 Mains: Supergirl, Black Canary. . R. I. P Tiote

User Info: txbully

txbully
10 months ago#7
GreenArrow posted...
Even with all the problems she can have getting in she's still loads of fun to play with.
GT: stonefaceCal-I don't always like being spied on, but when I do, I prefer XboX.
I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.

User Info: txbully

txbully
10 months ago#8
She's the only character in my history of fighting games, I decided to main after just one try.

I really believe her biggest weapon is people underestimating her. I love when my opponent picks, then I pick her, and they immediately switch to Deadshot or Dr. Fate. I beat them, then they rush to choose a new opponent once the match is over.
GT: stonefaceCal-I don't always like being spied on, but when I do, I prefer XboX.
I love you and there's nothing you can do about it.

User Info: BreakevenCloud

BreakevenCloud
10 months ago#9
She's great. Her reset game is what makes her so damn fun for me.
Official engineer of the Bane Train on the Injustice 2 boards

User Info: Rikuismyhero

Rikuismyhero
10 months ago#10
i play cheetah and the struggle is so real with her but i like her alot
Dont mind me im just trying to make friends....
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. I love Black Canary but sometimes I feel like she is the worst character...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived