• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Is it possible for the AI to do a whole multiverse ladder...

User Info: BlackAdam

BlackAdam
1 year ago#11
Zwiebach1 posted...
JohnnyCage1933 posted...
I read somewhere there was a way to do it on the computer via remote play and adding a script to go off every 30 seconds... Might look into that if you're desperate.

That is one of those scenarios where the shortcut is actually longer/more complicated than the default method...

Not true. If you managed to do that, you could in theory, after 5 hours of prep, have your game then farm 24/7 until you get tired of it doing so.

User Info: sajt007

sajt007
1 year ago#12
deathbloom666 posted...
sajt007 posted...
I shouldn't have to buy a whole controller just for this.

Come on man. You're actually complaining that the game doesn't play itself. I know the word entitlement gets thrown around a lot but I think it seriously applies here.

So just because I don't want to have to press a button every 60 seconds makes me entitled? The game already plays itself, that's what the AI mode is. I'm just saying it's silly to have a mode that lets the AI do something for you, but you still have to be present. It almost defeats the point. It's like calling an uber to come pick me up but I'll have to drive the car myself.
the one and only crazysnake
GT: calcalcal PSN: crazysnake007

User Info: Nabinator

Nabinator
1 year ago#13
Unfortunately yes. I know the pain.

If you want to mindlessly grind your characters, best thing to do is go to Endless with AI, and tap X on your controller every 30 seconds while watching TV. My WW did 25 matches this way
You have the right to have an opinion, but that doesn't mean your opinion is right

User Info: ssjmatthew

ssjmatthew
1 year ago#14
Is it just me or did the ai mode kinda make anyone else lazy?

I know it's completely my fault and a matter of lack of restraint on my part, but I boot up the game and anytime I play outside of online I enter a multiverse and I'm like "Meh, might as well let my ai do it for me".
A long time ago I spilled a drink on this girl becky, she screamed at me, I vowed never to speak to a woman again, and I never did......not even the ones I ate.

User Info: Zwiebach1

Zwiebach1
1 year ago#15
ssjmatthew posted...

I know it's completely my fault and a matter of lack of restraint on my part, but I boot up the game and anytime I play outside of online I enter a multiverse and I'm like "Meh, might as well let my ai do it for me".

Lazy is a relatvie term. I'm trying to get all of the characters to level 20 and don't always have the time to grind local vs which is the faster method, tbh. Also, those multiverse bosses can suck it. Brainiac Ladder Boss is a pushover compared to these things...
Official Duck Dodgers of the Injustice 2 boards.

User Info: Dcrenshaw04

Dcrenshaw04
1 year ago#16
sajt007 posted...

Jesus Christ lol.
With the patience of a viper, Black eliminated them all.
PSN-Crenshaw4

User Info: GeminiX7

GeminiX7
1 year ago#17
Wyldefyr posted...
sajt007 posted...

Then maybe you should just actually play the game.

Dude paid 60 bucks for a game to play itself for him and he says that. Hilarious.
MSI Z97| Intel i5-4690 @ 3.5 Ghz | 8GB Cosair Vengence @ 1600 |Radeon R9 390 8GB
Who gave you permission to talk to me, mongrel?

User Info: Dcrenshaw04

Dcrenshaw04
1 year ago#18
Zwiebach1 posted...
ssjmatthew posted...

Lazy is a relatvie term. I'm trying to get all of the characters to level 20 and don't always have the time to grind local vs which is the faster method, tbh. Also, those multiverse bosses can suck it. Brainiac Ladder Boss is a pushover compared to these things...

The Darkseid multiverse boss almost made me cry.
With the patience of a viper, Black eliminated them all.
PSN-Crenshaw4

User Info: Zwiebach1

Zwiebach1
1 year ago#19
Dcrenshaw04 posted...
Zwiebach1 posted...
ssjmatthew posted...

It's the Guild ones for me. You can't use AI loadouts and I swear the Guild Multiverse is harder than the actual Multiverse. I fight non-boss Aquaman all the time in Multiverse with little to no problems, I fight one in Guild and it took me over an hour with some matches not even letting me touch him at all, I kid you not.
Official Duck Dodgers of the Injustice 2 boards.

User Info: Xyex

Xyex
1 year ago#20
Zwiebach1 posted...
Dcrenshaw04 posted...
Zwiebach1 posted...
ssjmatthew posted...

It's the Guild ones for me. You can't use AI loadouts and I swear the Guild Multiverse is harder than the actual Multiverse. I fight non-boss Aquaman all the time in Multiverse with little to no problems, I fight one in Guild and it took me over an hour with some matches not even letting me touch him at all, I kid you not.

Yeah, guild enemies are harder. Tip screens even admit to that.
Don't be stupid, stupid.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Is it possible for the AI to do a whole multiverse ladder...
  • Topic Archived