Darkseid's omega beams get spammed so much...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Darkseid's omega beams get spammed so much...

User Info: sajt007

sajt007
1 year ago#1
I feel like he should say "hyper viper beam," everytime he does it. It's like the 21st century version of that.
the one and only crazysnake
GT: calcalcal PSN: crazysnake007

User Info: InhumaneRaider

InhumaneRaider
1 year ago#2
f*** Darkseid, every Darkseid player i fight against is garbage, they literally attempt the teleport stomp and omega beams when you get in close. Like, i literally play with a character that can be spammed nonstop, do you want to play this game?
Sied ihr das Essen? Nein, wir sind die Jager!
Supergirl is the G.O.A.T. Git Gud.

User Info: Bilson94

Bilson94
1 year ago#3
I always pick darkseid when someone picks deadshot or black Adam lol

User Info: sajt007

sajt007
1 year ago#4
InhumaneRaider posted...
f*** Darkseid, every Darkseid player i fight against is garbage, they literally attempt the teleport stomp and omega beams when you get in close. Like, i literally play with a character that can be spammed nonstop, do you want to play this game?

Agree'd. I hate when I ply against a Darkseid who gets destroyed by my Canary up close, and then when they realize they stand no chance they just hang back and spam till I'm dead.
the one and only crazysnake
GT: calcalcal PSN: crazysnake007

User Info: Haelion_

Haelion_
1 year ago#5
sajt007 posted...
Agree'd. I hate when I ply against a Darkseid who gets destroyed by my Canary up close, and then when they realize they stand no chance they just hang back and spam till I'm dead.

You can handspring through the beams if you time it correctly and he can't continue using the lasers because of the recovery.
GT- Haelion W
Justice League Member: Bernie Mac

User Info: AfroPrime

AfroPrime
1 year ago#6
sajt007 posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...

So you're letting him beat you?

User Info: Furryyiffer

Furryyiffer
1 year ago#7
sajt007 posted...
InhumaneRaider posted...

Are you really surprised that a character designed to be rushdown oriented will generally beat a character known for normals that aren't exactly all that good? Or that that same character will want to play from range at that point where the character was made to excel at?
You're complaining that a character designed to be played at range and not too good close up doesnt do good close up and will try to stay ranged.
Felicia and Jedah for MvC:I.
Looking to play Scarecrow, Blue Beetle and Atrocitus in Injustice 2
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Darkseid's omega beams get spammed so much...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived