• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Couch co-op and vs.

User Info: Silver_Thunder

Silver_Thunder
2 years ago#1
How well is the 2nd player who is logged in on the same PS4 handled for collectables, multiverse and achievements/trophies? Do they get to unlock trophies, customize their own roster set with collectables or are they forced to share player 1's roster?

For 2 players: Are there many different modes ie 2v2 or 2v1 or tournaments? Or is it just one vs and done? Any stats that tally?

We will play this all couch co-op as neither of us has PS+.

Thanks!
"Must be glorious to have such a happy knack for clarity and concision."

User Info: ShariganItachi

ShariganItachi
2 years ago#2
So second player, will be scaled to your level. But you will only earn XP. no gear is earned from couch coop sadly. I also don't think there is any other mode than Tournament mode. that just has no gear no skins. and your level 20 each.
One day Dosu Kinuta WILL be in a fighting game, and i'm not changing my sig till then 2/12/06.

User Info: Timid_Hoopa

Timid_Hoopa
2 years ago#3
We were doing some couch co op and my friend's account was earning trophies.

User Info: Silver_Thunder

Silver_Thunder
2 years ago#4
So with me being player 1, I would be the only one earning gear pieces and experience etc? Player 2 gets nothing by winning or losing fights? That really sucks, but I guess they do it to discourage cheating offline?
"Must be glorious to have such a happy knack for clarity and concision."

User Info: ShariganItachi

ShariganItachi
2 years ago#5
You get nothing but XP either. No gear.
One day Dosu Kinuta WILL be in a fighting game, and i'm not changing my sig till then 2/12/06.
  1. Boards
  2. Injustice 2
  3. Couch co-op and vs.
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Answers