• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. XCOM 2
  3. This game is so trash

User Info: Orcahi_Iori

Orcahi_Iori
1 year ago#1
I was even playing this game on rookie difficulty and the fact that Dark Event popped up so quick earlier during the game, I didn't even have enough time to prepare, it was either low supplies or not enough intel to make contact, and every time when I finish any mission with my soldiers barely hurt, they were always Gravely wounded and out of action for 27 days or more, that really mess me up when I don't have enough soldiers to take on any missions. Xcom 1 enemy unknown was so much much better than this garbage. No wonder there is no XCOM 3. I am glad that I only paid $20 for this trash when it was on sale.
You don't have to fear me but you will respect me. Remnant of the Past

User Info: YiddosRule

YiddosRule
1 year ago#2
Hate to say it but you really need to get better as on rookie how you have managed to screw it up that bad is beyond me. I know this game can be brutal but you clearly mis-managed your team and your buildings. What were you even doing to allow so much time to elapse without being able to act!?
I know a thing or two about a thing or two

User Info: Sephirothe

Sephirothe
1 year ago#3
^This.

The game is balanced and rookie difficulty is almost comically easy. It’s not the game’s fault that you aren’t good at it
"It would imply the regeneration of mankind, if they were to become elevated enough to truly worship sticks and stones" - Henry David Thoreau

User Info: Orcahi_Iori

Orcahi_Iori
1 year ago#4
Nvm yall I was wasting my supplies and Intel like crazy and didn't research my weapon/armor upgrade and make them my priority, so I guess I wasn't playing it CORRECTLY..now that I got it all figured out, the game is such a breeze on rookie difficulty now lmfao
You don't have to fear me but you will respect me. Remnant of the Past
  1. Boards
  2. XCOM 2
  3. This game is so trash
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A