• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. XCOM 2
  3. Has Xbox issues been fixed?

User Info: greywolf333

greywolf333
2 years ago#1
I've been thinking of picking up Xcom 2 and all the DLC, (loved the originals on PC and then on Xbox) but have read of all the bugs and loading issues from the past year and now with the new DLC problems last month.

Now I was wondering has all the freezing and the issues Downloading the new DLC and a lot of the other bugs been fixed over the last year to make it worth playing? Or is it still very buggy making it frustrating to play?

User Info: Sephirothe

Sephirothe
2 years ago#2
I DLed the game recently and haven’t had any crashing or loading issues. I don’t have WotC though, so not sure about any issues that might be related to that DLC

Edit: I have Lost Towers and Alien Rulers
"It would imply the regeneration of mankind, if they were to become elevated enough to truly worship sticks and stones" - Henry David Thoreau

User Info: greywolf333

greywolf333
2 years ago#3
Sounds good, Thanks for replying!

User Info: Lazeeey

Lazeeey
2 years ago#4
greywolf333 posted...
Sounds good, Thanks for replying!

it's currently on free play days so you can give it a shot and the deluxe edition is only 30$
Gamertag:Ranchnuts , PSN:Left4Cox , NNID: Destroshade

User Info: busterwolf3

busterwolf3
2 years ago#5
I’d like to know this too mainly about the dlc. I’ve been looking into it for awhile but I keep hearing how buggy it is on Xbox one.
Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon's light
Gamertag: Busterwolf3

User Info: ImMaximusOz

ImMaximusOz
2 years ago#6
It’s worse the longer into the campaign you get, I read there is a mid November patch to fix?
GT - I M Maximus OZ

User Info: Razer1313

Razer1313
2 years ago#7
I love this game and dlc but I'm not playing wotc again until we get another patch.
XBL GT: SleazyEagle72, I'll try anything if its fun!

User Info: wanderz

wanderz
2 years ago#8
most of the reviews on amazon and other sites i looked at say it's good, but the expansion "war of the chosen" seems to cause problems.. not sure why the reviews on the xbox itself are more negative, could just be that it's more so the ones with problems posting reviews.
i tried being serious once, in 1989.. didn't particularly care for it.. so don't expect it to happen again.
  1. Boards
  2. XCOM 2
  3. Has Xbox issues been fixed?
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A