• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. XCOM 2
  3. GTS building

User Info: ImMaximusOz

ImMaximusOz
2 years ago#1
Obviously it's a priority build as you need 6 soldiers in the field asap.

My question is, once you unlock all the perks for it will they remain if you knock the building down and replace it?
GT - I M Maximus OZ

User Info: Mental_Daxter

Mental_Daxter
2 years ago#2
Not home to test it. Save, buy squad upgrades, remove. If it did the reload the save. I can't imagine that the buffs would stay though.
"Holy f***ing s*** there is no amount of days I can ban you for that will ever be enough so I will start with 63 quadrillion."

User Info: ImMaximusOz

ImMaximusOz
2 years ago#3
Yeh I clean clicked on it to remove it. It says the bonuses go with it. So it's a keeper.
GT - I M Maximus OZ

User Info: SlightlySychotic

SlightlySychotic
2 years ago#4
Honestly one of my bigger criticisms with the expansion. They've added new rooms I feel you have to build. There's just no reason to experiment by building a laboratory or UFO defenses as those structures just don't have the long term utility as the GTS, the training center, or the resistance ring. To be fair, the bigger problem is that you need several power plants and comm stations. I think they could have just restricted you to one of each and given you enough upgrade options to compensate.
Sychotic Quote for the Whenever: "Schadenfreude is an ugly thing but, then, I'm not a particularly attractive man."

User Info: molddog

molddog
2 years ago#5
If you build a power center on one of the old power rooms you don't need as many.
  1. Boards
  2. XCOM 2
  3. GTS building
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A