• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. XCOM 2
  3. On last mission nothing happening

User Info: truemack69

truemack69
2 years ago#1
I'm playing war of the chosen. I'm on the last mission there's two parts I believe. The first part plays fine, but when I kill the last enemy on the first part screen blacks and is supposed to go to the second part. It doesn't. I can hear the music and audio but that's it. Just a black screen. Anyone know what causes this and how to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

User Info: truemack69

truemack69
2 years ago#2
truemack69 posted...
I'm playing war of the chosen. I'm on the last mission there's two parts I believe. The first part plays fine, but when I kill the last enemy on the first part screen blacks and is supposed to go to the second part. It doesn't. I can hear the music and audio but that's it. Just a black screen. Anyone know what causes this and how to fix it? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

I figured it out I think. What worker was I deleted all of my old saves. That was all.

User Info: scratch_porkins

scratch_porkins
2 years ago#3
Quite bizarre. That said, I'll have to keep this potential fix in mind.
  1. Boards
  2. XCOM 2
  3. On last mission nothing happening
  • Topic Archived

GameFAQs Q&A