How are you liking the game so far?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Watch Dogs 2
  3. How are you liking the game so far?

User Info: Quan__Cheap

Quan__Cheap
1 year ago#1
Hello, I have cod iw and bf1 and dislike those so damn much I'm going to trade those to something better. Better meaning like a game that I'd enjoy more I mean.
So this game seems fun, but is it worth it to trade these two games for this one? Is it fun? Is there enough content?
Thank you in advance!
The official Brainiac of the Injustice 2 board
"Wuf wuf!" -My dog Zod

User Info: Sins-X

Sins-X
1 year ago#2
I Love it. Many improvements over the first one. Easy Platinum for trophy Hunters, Co Op and PVP-Like Multiplayer.

I Dont ever trade in games since im a collector, but if you dont like either give this game a try.
PSN: Sins-X
FC: 4571-0234-9600

User Info: fasjab

fasjab
1 year ago#3
I finished the story last night and had a blast. Much better than expected on almost every level.
CapricornCity.com, The Mind Behind "The ROHbot Report", The Voice of "Honor Nation"
Gt: jakeab69; PSN: fasjab_1

User Info: ImonPS4now

ImonPS4now
1 year ago#4
This is a legit real fun game. The only thing lacking is some polish but it can make the game funny sometimes.

Quan__Cheap
1 year ago#5
Sins-X posted...

I Dont ever trade in games since im a collector, but if you dont like either give this game a try.

Haha, usually me neither, but those two were quite a disappointment to me. Bf1 was cool, but got old fast
"Wuf wuf!" -My dog Zod

Quan__Cheap
1 year ago#6
Glad you guys have liked the game so far :)
"Wuf wuf!" -My dog Zod

User Info: Anakerie

Anakerie
1 year ago#7
Yeah, I'm having a lot of fun with it! Mostly by being a total dick and sicking the cops/gangs on innocent elderly folks and making people's cars drive off without them, but I'm kind of addicted to the research point puzzles too.
I am Pingu! I go NOOT NOOT NOOT!

User Info: thefinalzapkeet

thefinalzapkeet
1 year ago#8
I liked it a lot. I was kind of disappointed in the story and the characters though, I thought they were bad (I liked the characters at first but they just get so over the top in the end)
Go the Distance is the most inspirational song ever
those that agree: 50
  1. Boards
  2. Watch Dogs 2
  3. How are you liking the game so far?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Update Topic Flair

You are not allowed to update this topic's flair.

• Topic Archived