• Topic Closed
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Level cap question?

User Info: Suraiyu

Suraiyu
3 months ago#1
OK, so ive reached level 20 and im no longer leveling up...Ive read ppl at level 60+ is there something i have to do to keep leveling?? Thanx in advance! X3

User Info: Azztec

Azztec
3 months ago#2
Disclaimer: I'm not currently playing the game; if they've changed fundamental elements to the game, then I apologise for any misinformation with what I say. That said...

I don't recall anything that disables levelling. Closest situation that comes to mind is if you've returned to a zone with much lower-levelled enemies/quests so the xp gains are close to nothing. I don't remember if 20 is a high enough level to really feel this though. I feel like you should be getting something even if takes a ton more quests etc that get a level up.

May I ask what activities you've been doing that are not awarding xp? What zone are you questing in? Are you running queue-related content like dungeons etc? Running dungeons will level you quicker, and if you've outlevelled a zone, it'll take a long time to get any decent amount of xp out it. It's only worth sticking to outlevelled zones if you're doing it to enjoy the story/ticking off trophy tasks/lore hunting etc.
She told me I was utterly incapable of making a connection. I told her I didn't have any bars.
Gamertag/PSN id: Azzerrific

User Info: Suraiyu

Suraiyu
3 months ago#3
Azztec posted...
Disclaimer: I'm not currently playing the game; if they've changed fundamental elements to the game, then I apologise for any misinformation with what I say. That said...

I don't recall anything that disables levelling. Closest situation that comes to mind is if you've returned to a zone with much lower-levelled enemies/quests so the xp gains are close to nothing. I don't remember if 20 is a high enough level to really feel this though. I feel like you should be getting something even if takes a ton more quests etc that get a level up.

May I ask what activities you've been doing that are not awarding xp? What zone are you questing in? Are you running queue-related content like dungeons etc? Running dungeons will level you quicker, and if you've outlevelled a zone, it'll take a long time to get any decent amount of xp out it. It's only worth sticking to outlevelled zones if you're doing it to enjoy the story/ticking off trophy tasks/lore hunting etc.

Ummm....actually im quite new to the game! I just started it about a week ago and they gave this reward that jumped my levels 10 levels and now im level 20....Ive just been running about doing random quests. Im not really sure what i need to do! :\

1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Level cap question?
  • Topic Closed

GameFAQs Q&A