• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. i cant believe that this game was pretty active

User Info: Nukazie

Nukazie
2 months ago#1
will be quitting in a few days, and i was so excited for the next mod but with the rework, the game is not worth the time and effort
is this an eiko chamber where saying otherwise is an immediate intervention - zane's dagger

User Info: z179z

z179z
2 months ago#2
thinking about restarting this again only played this the first month it came out.
if you dont mind telling me what rework are you talking about.
and is this game online community still active

User Info: Zantetsuken_G

Zantetsuken_G
2 months ago#3
Its a stat/combat rework. Total item level determines your damage instead of weapons and your hit points. Basically everyone will be rebuilding their characters.
"Men in battle, do not need women. My love is my Sword!" - The Almighty Dekar from Lufia II

User Info: Nukazie

Nukazie
2 months ago#4
Zantetsuken_G posted...
Its a stat/combat rework. Total item level determines your damage instead of weapons and your hit points. Basically everyone will be rebuilding their characters.

not only that, equipment/mount passive skill only gets you to 50% stats,

companion rank/skills/insignias/boons and class-specific forte gives the other 40%, if you dont have much of these, then it would feel like starting from square one
is this an eiko chamber where saying otherwise is an immediate intervention - zane's dagger
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. i cant believe that this game was pretty active
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A