• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. My friends started play, so did I, I am like level 17 now.

User Info: drclaeys

drclaeys
2 months ago#1

Friends,

My friends started play, so did I, I am like level 17 now.

I really do not have a clue what I am doing. the menus are very complex and complicated.

If anyone is playing this, send a friend request to Drclaeys please. Being solo is to hard. over the weekend we had a team of 4, and we crushed everything.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Riden with Biden, Vote Democrat, everyday, every year, every election. Help repair the USA.

User Info: darkknight338

darkknight338
2 months ago#2
Right now you and your friends are grinding the best part of the game.

Once you hit level 60+ that is where you hit the fist major wall to grinding to level 70. Level 70 to 80 goes quickly and then you are ready for the amazing grind to min/maxing your character.

Currently Playing: SRTT, Forza 4, Kingdoms of Amalur, AOT:TDC

drclaeys
2 months ago#3

Friends,

I am level 31 now... I am an elf archer.. but really I can not do it alone.. I can only finish quests with a team. teams just crush stuff, but solo things crush you.

of course I really do not know what I am doing.

still pretty fun.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
Riden with Biden, Vote Democrat, everyday, every year, every election. Help repair the USA.

User Info: Guinevere

Guinevere
2 months ago#4
I remember you, Doc. If you're playing on PS4, I can invite you to my guild. It's worth it for the boons.
lady of silences,
calm and distressed, torn and most whole.

drclaeys
2 months ago#5

Friends,

Please send me a psn friend request... but I might have moved on ..jajajaja

my online friends NEVER finished up the forest... AND I have cyberpunk loaded... jajajajaj

so I have like 3 irons in the fire. sorry.

I also have like a year payed on ESO premium, so that sits there unused.

AND I wanted to play FF14..jajajajaajja.. Yes, retirement will be BUSY.

thank you. please send a friend request. I would love to help low level people go through stuff. I do not like stress but I love talking and helping.
Dr. Darrell of Michigan
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. My friends started play, so did I, I am like level 17 now.
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A