• Post New Message
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Secret way to get this game on Switch??

User Info: Kriz24

Kriz24
5 months ago#1
While searching for information on YouTube about the Neverwinter Nights game that is on Switch I came across a video titled, "Secret game discovered on Nintendo switch." My interest was peaked so I watched it, and it said there is a Secret way to get this game on the Switch. It looks a lot better than the Neverwinter Nights game and it would be free so naturally I want to get this instead. However the guy says that it can only be unlocked on the Anniversary of the death someone who worked for Nintendo, and you have to do some kind of hand gesture with the Joycons that he used to do, and they guy in the video did not know what it was or how to do it. I Googled but no luck turning up anything about this, so I don't even know where this guy heard it from. Anyway, if anyone has any information about this, true or false, I would appreciate it. Link to video below. Thank you.

https://youtu.be/4fwxbMxgq80

User Info: Azztec

Azztec
5 months ago#2
I think you got punked by an out-of-season April Fool's joke, my friend.

She told me I was utterly incapable of making a connection. I told her I didn't have any bars.
Gamertag/PSN id: Azzerrific
  1. Boards
  2. Neverwinter
  3. Secret way to get this game on Switch??
  • Post New Message

GameFAQs Q&A